Homemade Tattoo

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by SniperStud, Apr 27, 2006.

1. SniperStud

SniperStud Well-Known Member

does anyone know how to make them or if they work, i heard you have to use indian ink and a needle and it takes about 2 hours, but i was wonderin if someone had some guides to this or not, im thinkin about tryin one and seein how it goes.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

theres a few ways to do it, but believe me, very rarely will you pull it off without infection. One way is to use like a pencil eraser or something and burn off 4 layers of skin and then use a pen on it (very stupid) and dont shower until it starts to heal/scab over, or make sure to cover it very well when you do shower. it also creates a scar pretty often.

the other way is to make a set of porcupine needles (if you can find them) and tie them together with really thing rope/wire and really tight about 1 strap every inch or two to make them strong and not seperate, leave about 1/2 inch viewable on the bottom, this is your fill in setup for filling in lines. Also, just use a single needle for the outline. Use indian ink.

Personally I dont find its worth it, for a good tattoo it will cost more than 2 hours if you do it alone, you have to do it somewhere easily acsessible, like your forearm or leg or something, and it has an extremely high risk of getting infected. Not to mention just about every single home done tattoo misses spots you need to go over after it heals in a couple of weeks.

Those are the two homemade versions. I know the second one is still used by tribes who do tribal tattoos on people faces as a right of passage thing and they use pocupine quills and indian ink (well, they make it themselves, but yeah...). Though they only use a single needle for the entire thing.

3. Racerman

Racerman Well-Known Member

For the risks I would just get it done professionally with your own design