Hey My Name Is...

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by LoRd ViLLaiN, Jun 22, 2009.

1. LoRd ViLLaiN

LoRd ViLLaiN Banned from GR

Ok hi everyone it villain nice to meet you guys i was hear before but havent had a pc in a while so i just made a new account my old one was hexed but i cant remember anything lol but i wanted to get back into this stuff cause i really enjoy doing it i got to itt- tech in madison wi for school an trying to get a job while im going so if you wanna know anything else about me just ask.

the question i wanted to ask is if anyone could give me a link to get a nice photoshop im a fast learner an used to use the old ones all the time lol i even made tutorials on this site long ago lol so if you could help me with the link to get a new photoshop that would be nice i want a good one the lol so thanks an i would have all this already but i dont just wanna go get anything lol an i know a lot of new stuff has prolly came out so thanks again for the help

2. Nicasus

Nicasus Well-Known Member

Welcome to GameRenders lol I just noticed you aren't really good with typing are you lol and requesting a Photoshop is considered as warez which is against the rules lol you should really read them if you want to stay here as a member instead of being banned lol so basically I cannot help you with that but welcome to GR though lol.

3. LoRd ViLLaiN

LoRd ViLLaiN Banned from GR

oh crap thanks for telling me now that i know that i wont ask anything like that again thanks

4. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

lolcombo. 11 lol thread. ultralolcombo.