Help Me Please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TG Busta, Jan 14, 2007.

1. TG Busta

TG Busta Well-Known Member

ok i don't know what to do a girl in my class older brother wants to beat me up because he thinks i said something about his brother that is mentally handicapped this is what happened at lunch this week one of my friends who is like half way deaf was speaking really quietly to me and i couldn't understand him so i was like are you speaking chinese and then this other girl on the table who's sister is mentally handicapped said i am tired of this you need to shut the **** up and stop making fun of handicapped people and it kinda scared me cuz she is kinda scary (not kidding) and now the girl in my class older brother wants to beat me up because he think i was making fun of his brother and no matter what i tell him he won't listen to me and if he knew my family he would know that i would not make fun of mentally handicapped ppl especially deaf ppl i have 3 nephews that are what do i do???
    p.s. the girl at lunch and brother have different mentally handicapped relatives so i was not talking about the same person twice
    p.s.s. please don't post anything like you are in trouble

2. .sterisk

.sterisk Well-Known Member

do you know what ". , !" are used for?

3. TG Busta

dude please don't do that i actually need help and you are acting like my english teacher

4. dr. acula

dr. acula Well-Known Member

beat those mother----ers!

5. PoRkSTeR

PoRkSTeR Well-Known Member

Just avoid him at all costs, and don't going running to you're mom and dad telling them that hes going to beat you up, dude be the bigger man, fight back if he swings first, and if not then take a beating like a man dude.

6. TG Busta

well i was never going to run to my mom and dad but i was wondering what i could do to avoid the fight because i had surgery on my shoulder this year so it is in horrible condition and i don't want it screwed up

7. dr. acula

if it comes down to fighting, do what you have to do, but whatever you do, DO NOT RUN AWAY or make up some stupid ass excuse.

8. divinity

divinity Senior Member

If it does come down to a fight... Focus on the defense :P. When you get into a fight your adrenaline gets pumping, so if you get hit I doubt you would feel much of it. Seriously, don't be afraid to fight. That's the worst thing that could happen to you. If the fight is at school than I highly doubt it would last very long before a teacher breaks it up.

If your positive you don't want that... then I suppose you could write a note to him and have someone else give it to him. IDK I have no good ideas... Sorry I'm not much of a help.

9. Para

Para Active Member

I'd say, either fight back, or run for it !

10. TG Busta

that's one of the probs i doubt one of the teachers will find out becuz all of my teachers just sit in their chair all day and he is 2 years older than me, i have 1 good arm, and he has 2

11. Para

Para Active Member

Or you can get friends to fight for you.

12. TG Busta

alot of my friends are friends with him too and if they aren't they won't fight him becuz they want his beer or drugs

13. dr. acula

then if they're friends with him to, then it shouldn't happen because if they were TRUE friends, they'd decide very quickly on what to do, whether they stand by your side or his. Ten to one they'll try and make it not happen as best as they can, and if it does something will tell them that this isnt the right thing to do, having one of their friends fighting another.

Plus, if he's two years older than you, then obviously something's wrong, he shouldnt even care or bother with you.

14. MrBear

MrBear Well-Known Member

Looks like you're screwed.

I'd try to explain it to him as much as I could, kiss ass if you have to. Besides, you never meant it in the first place, so it's not like you even have to lie to get out of it. Just tell him the truth.

And if it comes down to fighting, just avoid him. Tell him firmly, "I'm not going to fight you." Just take the bus home. If you can't, take a different route home. If you still can't, get friends to walk with you. If he's bothering you during lunch, jsut skip lunch and go to the library, safest place possible.

15. TG Busta

my friends are stupid and like to watch fights