Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by Azureth, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Azureth

Azureth Well-Known Member

Hi there, my name's Azureth. I'm a well-developed role-player and a veteran when it comes to maintaining RPGs. On a more personal note: My real name is Josh, and I'd say I'm pretty easy to get along with-I have many friends, all different in culture and religion so I'm pretty diverse in that sense, and I really enjoy just being around people. I am a Mormon of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. I go to church Sundays and Mondays (now you all know why I say 'I can't do things those days') and enjoy it more then any event I've ever been involved in. I like to make people laugh, and it's hard for me to be serious except when I'm in 'Admin Mode', or unless it's during a test or exam crunch time. Anyway, I have a family of 7 and I don't know what I'd do without my family. Welcome to the RPG! Except no substitutes and Expect so much to come!

2. Kay87

Kay87 Well-Known Member

Well hello there Azureth, we should get on its a bit like reading about myself (apart from the religion part) i prefer to make others laugh, but i can be serious i times of need.

its nice to meet you and welcome to GR

3. Azureth

Azureth Well-Known Member

Thank you for the warm welcome! It's very nice to meet you as well :)