Have You Ever Been Cheated On?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Running Riot, Jul 5, 2006.

1. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Dude, thats not cool, its like an unwritten rule that your friends cant date your exes, and that your best friend cant date your exes friends either lol

Naw, ive never been cheated on, I treat my girls like they should be treated, you kow, demanding lingerie be worn at all times, food and liquor :D Naw, ive just personally never had a problem with a girl wanting to be with another guy enough to do anything about it, im always the one who gets asked out (i have a thing about not asking girls out because i want to see who can get over tradition to be with me, it shows that they really want to be with me) and im usually the one who breaks up with them, so normally the girl wants me more than i want her, but ive also never willingly cheated on a g/f of mine (an ex of mine and i went out to the movies one night with some friends and i dropped her off last at her house and walked her to the door and she started kissing me and before i knew it i was kissing her and was just like... no... im dating someone - and she didnt know about me dating someone new, so dont think shes a bad person).

2. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

when i started dating this girl i knew she liked girls more and it was just my good looks that turned her to me lol but then she went off with another girl :eek: now she is 100% lesbian -_- ;( lol

3. BlackTerror

BlackTerror Well-Known Member

rofl that sucks that happened to my friend

4. Antrovec

Antrovec Well-Known Member

i dont care hehe 3some :P

5. Majin

Majin Senior Member

sorta same with my ex, but she broke up with me because she wanted to "experiment" but now shes bi.

6. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

she was bi when i met her now she is 100% lesbian... but i know she still likes me :P

7. dementia

stop kidding yourself and take the hint, she dated you, then she went off on a girl and dumped you for a girl, shes not into you anymore, she may be bi, but shes not into you anymore if shes willing to just drop you off and claim 100% lesbian.

8. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

erm dementia.. do you know me? do you know her? exactly what i thought so dont say stuff when you dont have a clue whats going on in the real world :P

9. LoL!!!111one

LoL!!!111one Well-Known Member

Rofl stop lying to yourself.

10. dementia

um, i know more about realtionships than just about anyone here, believe me, if a girl dumps you and claims to be a lesbian she doesnt want ya... i know, with all the "sexiness" around its hard to understand how a single may just not like you, but seriously... take the hint... if she dumps you and claims to be a lesbian, shes not into you.

11. =Angel=

=Angel= Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that bro. It sucks when this kind of thing happens. I had a friend of mine walk in on his fiancee with another guy. My friend then threw that guy out of the window, seriously. Just takes time to get over it, a lot of time in some cases. Of course, I've never really understood why someone would cheat. I mean, if you want to be with someone else, you should just end the current relationship. It saves a lot of heart break and guilt. But thats just my opinion.

12. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

m8 i know she still likes me... she stays round my house now and then. like i said you dont know everything.

13. dementia

doesnt mean she cant like you as a friend, because maybe you can carry on a conversation or something... i mean i have probably... 5 girls over in a week just because they need someone to talk to or we like to hang out like guy friends, watch a movie, throw some food on the grill, get away from the parents for a couple of hours, etc.

14. Sexiom_____SPAM

Sexiom_____SPAM Well-Known Member

If you say, she still likes you, why the hell do you then say shes 100% pure lesbian?

15. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

@dementia

i said she stays round my house. without going into detail. if you think for abit you might just figure out what im saying -_-

she still has feelings for me before she started only going for girls.