Harp Seal Slaughter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dr. acula, Aug 11, 2006.

1. `avantgarde

`avantgarde Senior Member

Yeah the Indians used all of the Buffalo, and they're exstinct, where they were used, so what's your point with no waste? It's still taking an innocent animals life, no matter what it's used for, and their seals, who likes seals anyway. -_-

2. [.BC] Spectra

[.BC] Spectra Well-Known Member

ok 1. get ur facts straight indians didnt make buffalo go extinct WE DID.. when we were building the railroad the one tht went across the country forget what its called there was mass slaughter of buffalo because they were in the way and they paided ppl to kill them to get them outta they way so yea. 2. many people like seals obviously the people trying to protect them, posting topics like these like seals. and theres mani bulletins on myspacce about this so i guess ppl like seals

3. beatsta

beatsta Well-Known Member

Yeah because myspace is full of teenage ----tards that think there 'rebeling' and 'saving the planet' by supporting some retarded cause. Oh and whos 'we' i wasn't involved in killing buffalo.

4. coolplayer

coolplayer Well-Known Member

Lmao@whoever said seals go to waste. They get skinned, then the meat is turned to food. Good food that is xD. *Waits for -rep* -_-

Btw.. the person who posted above me, that's the smartest post in here.

Plus, whoever said people kill seals for fun is en retard. *Says with french accent*. Seal killers do it for money SO THEY CAN LIVE TO, so do those people that live in the artic. It's a dog eat dog world man.

5. `avantgarde

Seal Blubber Nuggets, duh.

6. [.BC] Spectra

[.BC] Spectra Well-Known Member

...radiance see were ur comming from about this and when i said "we" i was talking bout the white ppl from then which i am white so just siad we idk. and coolplayer if u read the articles about this and saw the other pictures the seals arnt being killed by ppl getting paid for it. there being killed by tourist tht think it is "fun". ill give u this though u make a good point, some people tht do this to make a living i dont care about as much its the people doing it for fun tht get me

7. M4TR1X

M4TR1X Well-Known Member

;( That Is Too Sad Man .. Who Could Kill That Cute Thing :mellow:

8. `avantgarde

I could if I needed the food.

9. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

Apparently you never paid attention in your history classes because the buffulo became extinct because of the white man.

10. `avantgarde

Apparently I didn't but Indians didn't help their cause any.

11. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

Are you serious man? The Indians killed what they needed, they never over killed because they knew that the buffalos wouldn't come back, buffalos lived fine for a loooong time.

12. `avantgarde

I didn't say they killed them for no reason, he was implying it was alright to kill chickens and cows because none of it goes to waste, but thats what Indians did to buffalos, and it didn't help the species any.

13. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

But it wasn't harming the species or forcing it to extinction, that's the big difference that you aren't realizing here. Well maybe it harmed the buffalos a little but it's part of nature to kill an animal and eat it, the Indians used those buffalo to the fullest and then didn't cause them to go extinct they were just part of the food chain.

These seals are getting slaughtered for some cash, but aren't even using the bodies to the fullest and thats wrong.

14. `avantgarde

I understand that what they are doing to the seals is wrong, but I'm just saying why pick seals, when alot of other species are killed for stupid reasons also. Like elephants for ivory, etc.

15. Moltarxx

Moltarxx Well-Known Member

Too many things like this going on. Thats just ----ed up.