Hardcore & Metal Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Neuron, Dec 1, 2008.

1. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

Honestly, you must be trolling. I didn't know anyone had music taste as bad as your's past the age of 12.

2. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

You disgust me. You really do. It isn't the awful taste in music, no way, it isn't even so much your pathetic display of ignorance over this piece of crap, shallow music, but don't put down someone else's music all together? That's just low, especially when your only alibi is because their lyrics mean something when in fact they just want your money and there is no genuine lyrical expression AT ALL and you're being LIED to and you're sucking it in like a sheep.

3. Disillusion

Disillusion Well-Known Member

AHAHAHA.

Are you kidding me? Those bands are already established well in the industry (except for SoT) and they STILL sing about what they want. Unlike that kids bands who are only popular because of Myspace and put on $5 shows at the local skateparks.

4. .//XeN-

You disgust me. You really do. It isn't the awful taste in music, no way, it isn't even so much your pathetic display of ignorance over this piece of crap, shallow music, but don't put down someone else's music all together? That's just low, especially when your only alibi is because their lyrics mean something when in fact they just want your money and there is no genuine lyrical expression AT ALL and you're being LIED to and you're sucking it in like a sheep.
    [/b][/quote]
    AHAHAHA.

Are you kidding me? Those bands are already established well in the industry (except for SoT) and they STILL sing about what they want. Unlike that kids bands who are only popular because of Myspace and put on $5 shows at the local skateparks.
    [/b][/quote]
    you just validated his point. They sing ----t­y lyrics to get into the mainstream.

My problem with you is not just the fact you like ----ty music, because your music taste isn't the worst I've seen, it's your whiney attitude. I bet you've never even heard of most of the bands maj listed, but you assume because you havn't heard of them they must be ----.

Sucks to be mainstream.

5. Disillusion

You're right, Genghis Tron couldn't be my cousins favourite band or I don't have War From a Harlots Mouth albums, you got me. But you did get my point wrong, I said those bands are mainstream and STILL sing about what they want, something those bands couldn't do.

6. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

[/b][/quote]
    AHAHAHA.

[/b][/quote]
    Exactly, whatever they want. Whatever they want to force you to shed any amount of cash whatsoever so they can become big. That's all they want, for THEM to become big, but takes no interest whatsoever in originality and art. Establishment in the industry does not equate talent and genuine meaning instrumentally and vocally. It just means they have a label. Big. ------ing. ----.

7. .//XeN-

ahh, but your point is defunct about the lyrics bit because they sing ----ty meaningless mainstream garbage.

Well done for knowing 2 of the bands maj listed though, I'm impressed.

8. Disillusion

Denial haha, get over yourself.

You know I'm right.

Walls of Jericho sings about losing someone close while Ion Dissonance sings about not picking up a ringing payphone.

9. .//XeN-

ahh, but your point is defunct about the lyrics bit because they sing ----ty meaningless mainstream garbage.

Well done for knowing 2 of the bands maj listed though, I'm impressed.
    [/b][/quote]
    Denial haha, get over yourself.

You know I'm right.

Walls of Jericho sings about losing someone close while Ion Dissonance sings about not picking up a ringing payphone.
    [/b][/quote]
    well done for picking one song for your example.

And we've been over this: Just because the subject matter seems meaningful doesn't actually mean the lyrics are. I'm willing to bed ID wern't just lost for ideas then the thought of ringing payphones came into their head. It probably has a tad more meaning to it than that. You're probably just a bit too simple minded to be able to read between the lines.

10. Disillusion

I could pick more?

I bet you don't understand 2 songs of Slipknot's off of their third album and if you do, pick any two songs, I'll quit posting in this thread.

11. Majin

Majin Senior Member

So bmth have good lyrics?
    Since when was 'we will never sleep, cause sleeping's for the weak. and we will never rest til' we're all ------ing dead' good lyrics?
    You want to listen to some good lyrics? Look up american nightmare/give up the ghost, some girls, xo skeletons or any band whos vocalist is Wes Eisold. The man is a genius with words.

Edit: Heres some xo skels lyrics infact, save you bothering your arse to not actually go check them out yourself.

I was teething in your skin
    in a sheetless bed
    It's a mattress I keep
    in the back of my head
    You're in the back of my head
    And I piss when I laugh
    at your miscarriaged lives
    and the wax in your ears
    keeps your hearing aids blind
    You're in the back of my mind

12. .//XeN-

I WHISPERED IN HER EAR YOU BETTER FEAR ME DEAR; FOR I AM DEATH. FOR I AM DEATH. FOR I AM DEATH.

Oh, and despite popular maggot opinion, slipknot lyrics have nothing profound to understand in them. Unless I've been missing something. Please, enlighten me with their fantastically deep meaning.

13. Disillusion

LOL

Try (I Used To Make Out With) Medusa, For Stevie Wonder's Eye's Only (Braile), or It Was Written In Blood.

14. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Katy Perry > All

15. .//XeN-

haha oh wow I beat you to it.