Halo Movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TonicX57, Feb 12, 2008.

1. TonicX57

TonicX57 Senior Member

There is no real Halo movie trailer. They're all fake.

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Eh.
    Some games into films have been preety damn good.

Resident Evil did really well, one of the best Action/Horrors out, if you like that type of thing.

Jackson pulled out of Halo about...8 months ago now, making this old.

3. rueterj

rueterj Certified IT Professional

I am glad you found a way to be sensible and mature when voicing your disdain with me opinions. :rolleyes:
    However, I would like to comment on the fact that, just because I post in threads ABOUT halo, doesn't mean I like it any more or less. Clearly you are angry because you are just like damn near every other XBOX owner on the planet and think that Halo 1/2/3 were the best games to ever hit a console. But, for future reference, do not assume that because I am posting somewhere, I like the topic anymore or less than I say I do. I post on things that I feel strongly about, otherwise, I just sound like an idiot when I make a comment....like a lot of people on here...

4. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

I'm an xbox owner, and I hate the Halo series, honestly the movie would suck. The story would seem cheesy as ------ irl, and most likely the characters/actors wouldn't be too convincing.

5. rueterj

Thanks...lol..at least someone sees where I am coming from... :)

I cannot stand the halo series...I thought it was horrible....

6. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

for the record i dont like halo
    i could care less if the game was never made
    if you honestly need people to tell you that i dont go ahead and join irc

all you've done is spam that it isnt a good idea for the movie and we heard you plenty of times so shutting up would be a great thing for you to do
    so gg kthxbai

7. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

We should respect the rights and opinions of others. Remember this above all else.

8. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

ok halo one was cool and the books were slightly interesting enough to read while I was taking a crap (btw I borrowed them from my cousin so ya I am not stupid enough to spend money on the halo books FYI lol) the first game was all right but with two you could be the outcast covenent dude and you got a energy blade...... woopty *fecal matter* who cares the story line of it wasn't all that compelling and the third one..... don't get me started other than the VERY VERY limited map editor (those who have used the unreal editors know what I am talking about if you used the halo suck editor* it was just a waste of time and played out the same damn scenario and if they make a forth it's gonna bomb cause according to the books the story ended with 3 and it would be distasteful to go George Lucas on the series and try for a prequel cause IT WOULD SUCK!!!!!!

other than that yeah I enjoyed the first halo on the PC until the tenth update then it went downhill by then cause halo *suck* 2 came out.

As for the movie if you can find 12 ppl who match the physical characteristics of a spartan *generally 7 or so feet tall and 400 punds not counting the armored suit* then by all means it might be something to watch while making out with your sister; other than that usless it would be especially if Peter Jackson did the movies just like LOTR Trilogy he would make his own things that weren't even apart of the story and cut out some of the most memorable parts of the original.

So, if they do get ready for every racist foul mouthed child and teenager to fill up the theaters and think it's great just because it's got master chef *yes I meant to spell it wrong* ˆOh on a side note if you've ever played tribes you'll know that the master chief suit was stolen from this game check it if you don't believe meˆ and wont even pay attention to how terrible the acting would be cause the voice acting on the game was as terrible as FFX.

</rant>

9. BiG-ReD

BiG-ReD Well-Known Member

I think a halo movie wuld SUCK.

But it wuld prolly do good cuz alot of ppl are addicted to halo

10. lykos

lykos Senior Member

Randomness:
    Cool I hate the final fantasy series... I thought it was horrible....

11. rueterj

You are like god now...I don't care who you are or where you are from, but you have an uncanny ability to say things that I agree with, which makes you a diety in my opinion...

The final fantasy series was a horrible series of games. It was a massive marketing ploy that asians and insane S-ENIX fanboys fell into.

12. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

I understand what you mean about the marketing ploy but I think you kinda gotta be into that type of play it like a book RPGs to really like it. There are a couple of them that do have some good stories behind them and keep you interested in playing the godforsaken hours of leveling up to get to next part of the plot.

So I say it wasn't a horrible series but it should have died a long time ago

13. rueterj

True, but who the hell told square-enix that they could make ------ing 6000 sequels and still make money!?
    And in what world does it freakin' actually work!?

AND why are the FF nerds still buying into the bs?! 10 and 10-2 are the same damn game, and 12 is just the same as the last 8. There is absolutely no creative innovation coming out of that game studio...I cannot stand SE as a studio, they are horrible...and all of their games look the same.

14. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Zomg, someone who hates Halo AND Final Fantasy, all thats left now is Zelda. :D
    Final Fantasy 10 was a good game though imo..I fail to see why so many people love 7..Never got into it.

15. rueterj

I love zelda....it's amazing.