Halo 4

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GAm3rX, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Jiin

Jiin Well-Known Member

If you actually go to the offical bungie site, read their journals, they clearly state that microsoft will not let them end the halo series at #3. they stated halo 4 is not in development but the halo series will continue on microsofts next console XBOX 720 (project name) in 2011/2012.

Halo 3 campaign was seriously dissapointing. I was thinking the game was going to be an all out war between the human race and the covenant/flood. they released those models of battle scenes before the game came out so everyone was thinking we would be fighting a huge war on open grounds and in cities. instead, once again travelling through forests and alien structures... it was pretty lame

im hoping that content download campaign add on will be better

2. blckinfi

blckinfi Well-Known Member

yah there wont be a halo 4.
    they are expandding the campaign right now.
    so it will be better.

3. DivineBlackMoonX

DivineBlackMoonX Well-Known Member

YOU IDIOTS ITS CALLED HALO REACH! THE PROLOGUE OF HALO OF WHEN THE SPARTANS ALL DIED! ITS STILL FUTURISTIC JUST NOT AS ADVANCED! THERE ALL SPARTANS, THE ELITES ARE BACK AND THEY HAVE NEW GUNS AND ALIENS(WELL ONLY 1) AND NEW GAME TYPES. RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER 15 I THINK BUT I KNOW ITS IN SEPTEMBER YOU FOOLS :omg:

4. DivineBlackMoonX

DivineBlackMoonX Well-Known Member

WRONG. Halo Reach is coming out this year.and bungie said if there is another halo after reach it will not be made by bungie anymore which = a fail unless EPIC takes it over or Ubisoft. oh and halo 3 campaign wasn't that bad

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  5. JacobCampbell

JacobCampbell Active Member

Oh, I can't wait Halo Reach release!! Halo always been one of my fav game series (even Halo 1 :) )