Halo 3 Ending [not A Spoiler]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FTWrath, Sep 27, 2007.

1. FTWrath

FTWrath Well-Known Member

The game is easy. I beat it in less than 6 hours of accumulated play. I'm doing it on legendary next for sure.
    For those of you that think they left you with a cliff hanger... no they didn't.
    Just let the credits pass on by and you will see a video that solves the question.
    Let's not spoil this for others. I just wanted to let those who have beat it, and are upset by what seemed like a cliff hanger, know what to do too see the ending.

There were a bunch of kids at school today talking about it and how the ending sucked and they left you at a cliff hanger. So when I came home I jumped right on cuz I don't work today, beat it, watched the credits (I always do don't ask) and saw the video.

2. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

i also heard the game was fast and easy

3. Jtp

Jtp Well-Known Member

The game is only fast and easy if you make it that way. Playing on easy or normal will obviously make it a quick play through but legendary by yourself takes time, though you can do coop to shorten it up a little. I've allready learned my lesson about waiting until the credits are over so I didn't miss the ending scene :)

4. Puree

Puree Well-Known Member

Beat it on legendary, I happend to like the ending.