Halo 3 Account Leveling

Discussion in 'Offer' started by .jrauck, Jul 16, 2008.

1. .jrauck

.jrauck Well-Known Member

I am currently leveling up your account for halo 3 for credits. Me and my brother will be leveling up your account to a 50. My brother is #3 in gamebattles 2v2 so it shouldn't take us too long. The time to level up your account depends on what rank you are at your current level. The higher your rank the longer the leveling will take. If you want us to level up your account you will have to allow us to use your account.

We will level up new accounts though you have to make them on your own.

Each price is different for each person though it will revolve around how much a 1 month cost. Either you give us a 1 month for each account we are leveling(depending on how much we have to level you) or we will look for that price in credits.

Heres my brothers gamebattles link http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/halo3/team/...udd3n-impact(if this is not allowed please say so). His account is eXp Matt.
    My aim is handheldsquirl though it would be better to pm me and post...

2. Accelr8

Accelr8 Well-Known Member

if you can level me up to 50 in btb in less than 3 days i will give you a 13 month. lulz

3. .jrauck

Whats ur rank and level now? Also if we did it it would have to be tomorrow as my brother is coming over tomorrow and it will be much easier to level you up.

4. .EaGLeZ

.EaGLeZ Well-Known Member

I like how you took sexbox's idea.

5. .jrauck

sexbox? whos that? I more copied vpr but im doing what he is not... Also me and my brother have been doing this for a while, but its easier posting it to find more money. Even if I copied sexbox(which I didnt) its a part of business, what almost every business does, copy and re-event.

6. .EaGLeZ

.EaGLeZ Well-Known Member

ok. I just said that because he just posted about it earlier. Good Luck.

7. .jrauck

Np, thanks... now I see it that its bumped. I wouldnt have opened this if I saw that he did. I guess I will still stay opened, so if anyone needs to be leveled up just drop a line here or pm me like stated earlier.