Hallucinogens

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Arkane, Jan 6, 2009.

1. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

Alright, the day was Sunday, 4/20/08. I wake up still feeling somewhat high from the previous night. It's early out, around 7:30-8:00 AM. I knew what would be going on later that day, huge quantities of marijuana was going to be smoked, so I pee'd a little in anticipation. I call up my best friend Tommy Story to see what was going on (Tom was and still is my best friend, I smoked weed with him every day for almost half a year) anyway, he tells me he's at Brandon's house with a few people starting to smoke some weed. Brandon was the one who lived in the apartment complex in the center of town. So I tell him to save me some weed and that I would be there in about 20 minutes.

I jump in my truck with a hard on from hell and go pick up Jon and Smiley, along with another good friend of mine, Stephan. We arrive at Brandon's house, and we all begin to blaze (buddah sandwhiches of course). We were all watching Shark Week on the Discovery Channel, just seemed funny at the time. He lives on the 3rd story so smoking on his balcony was pretty fun, I could see my entire town (pretty large town too, population 300,000+) and I was looking through binoculars just dicking around.

We decided we wanted to explore the wash right nex to his house. The wash is just where the rainwater runs down to and flows to the sewer. It snakes through the entire town and is roughly 1/2 a mile wide, and is also densely packed with vegetation. We headed down at to this one spot we called "Vietnam", except for Stephen, he went back up to the house to get something to drink. There was stagnent, disgusting water right next to us, but we just walked along the bank which was dry. I remember tiny pieces of cotton, thousands and thousands of them, were just floating along in the wind. I was just really high and thought it was cool.

The water dried up and gave us a mini-land bridge to the other side. Then I see Stephen trying to catch up to us. The idiot was so high he didn't know there was a land bridge and he thought we just walked through the ---- water to get across, so he attempts to run through the water and just eats ----, he's covered in ----!! So we smoke a few bowls and headed to McDonalds to munch. We then go back to Brandon's house to smoke some more. It was about 3:00 PM so we were preparing for the Big Bud Blowout in an hour and 20 minutes. I was sitting on a lawn chair on his balcony when I saw a good 15-20 kids walking on the bicycle trail. I stand up and scream "420!!!!" which was replied with cheering.

Tommy anounced that it was his birthday the next day and that his Grandma gave him 400 bones to go out to dinner that day and pay for all of our dinner's. So before we go, we have maybe 2-3 pieces going around at 4:20 PM, and all of us are blitzed out of our skulls. So we go to this place called BJ's (yes thats right, BJ's). Stoned as ------ we all order huge entree's of food. Tommy then gets his huge pazookie for his birthday (it's a massive cookie with whipped cream and chocolate on top), which was completely eaten in about 30 seconds. The waiter said something to Tommy like "Are you having a fun birthday?" "Hell yeah" "What are you going to do after dinner?" asked the waiter. "Probably go smoke more Marijuana with my friends!"

After dinner, I get in my truck and go home and crash. Easily one of the best days of my life. Honestly.

2. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Senior Member

Must be easy for your friends to blame their failures on pot :)

^that.

btw, I had my exams this week. I have never opened a school book at home this whole year.
    Smoked a couple of grams every day of exam (and obviously did the same pretty much the whole year).
    I'm pretty sure I got all As :)

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

^that.

btw, I had my exams this week. I have never opened a school book at home this whole year.
    Smoked a couple of grams every day of exam (and obviously did the same pretty much the whole year).
    [/b][/quote]
    Judging by your general posts and how old you seem to be I am guessing high school.

High school is hard, amirite?

I passed high school AP classes with As playing videogames 12 hours a day most days, not sleeping and doing homework once a week.

High school is hard, yup.

On a side note, a 17 year old family member was just arrested for selling, hes looking at a couple of years after being caught a couple of times for posession...

4. SoulCreation

SoulCreation Senior Member

Ferret have you yourself smoked weed? Probably only a few times judging you say 'pot'. At least around here the only people who call it pot are completely against weed/never smoke. Honestly, if your friends couldn't pass their GED while still smoking bud I don't know what to tell you. I know many people who smoke weed on a daily basis and they are doing very well in terms of their career. The number of people that smoke these days are pretty high. From nerds to stoners a ton of people do it on a regular basis - myself included. To the point where I have probably smoked almost every single day for the last 4 months. Has it changed anything? Not really. It can be an expensive habit, thats really the only way I look at it. I would rather quit smoking cigarettes before weed.

5. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Senior Member

Um yes and yes. Seriously now? If they couldn't pass their GEDs it sure as hell wasn't from bud, they really seem like the type to fail at life with or without drugs. Little self-control and no idea what they want from their future. They let their potential go to waste. Do you have any idea how many successful people smoke pot on a daily basis? Scratch that, do you know how many people smoke pot on a daily basis? TONS. It's by far the number one used drug in America or any part of the world for that matter. It's not as cracked up as everyone thinks it is. You won't turn into some ------ing cocoon of bud because you smoke.
    [/b][/quote]

^that.

[/b][/quote]
    Judging by your general posts and how old you seem to be I am guessing high school.

I passed high school AP classes with As playing videogames 12 hours a day most days, not sleeping and doing homework once a week.

On a side note, a 17 year old family member was just arrested for selling, hes looking at a couple of years after being caught a couple of times for posession...
    [/b][/quote]

damn, you're good. to be exact, I'm in the year before the last year of high school, in my country. (I'm 17).

btw, school being hard or easy isn't the point. There are plenty of people at my school that consider themselves superior beings because they don't smoke up, and get way worse votes than me, studying everyday.
    I was trying to state the fact that weed simply doesn't affect this aspects of a person's life the way weed haters believe.

Actually, I like to believe that when high it's easier to take a better look at how things are going in your life, and reflect on what is better to do to improve it (but that's just me tripping...)

6. XxCarbinexX

Dementia, you sound like you need a nice, deep bong toke. Lighten the hell up. I know you probably enjoy the "ass hole" image that you're giving yourself here on Gamerenders, but get over yourself, we all know you're an "intelligent" individual.

I smoke weed, although not nearly as much as I used to, and I have a great life. I really do, I have an excellent relationship with my family along with my friends/co-workers.

And to whoever says that weed is mentally addicting, go ------ yourself. You all just use examples of losers that you knew in high school and are now homeless or dead or whatever. I smoked a lot of weed before I left for basic training, some would even consider me to be "addicted", but I went through 16 straight weeks of the most stressful events I've experienced in my life (C Troop is the hardest basic training company in the Army, according to the CO and the CSM) and I was one of the best in my troop.

7. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Um yes and yes. Seriously now? If they couldn't pass their GEDs it sure as hell wasn't from bud, they really seem like the type to fail at life with or without drugs. Little self-control and no idea what they want from their future. They let their potential go to waste. Do you have any idea how many successful people smoke pot on a daily basis? Scratch that, do you know how many people smoke pot on a daily basis? TONS. It's by far the number one used drug in America or any part of the world for that matter. It's not as cracked up as everyone thinks it is. You won't turn into some ------ing cocoon of bud because you smoke.
    [/b][/quote]

^that.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

damn, you're good. to be exact, I'm in the year before the last year of high school, in my country. (I'm 17).

btw, school being hard or easy isn't the point. There are plenty of people at my school that consider themselves superior beings because they don't smoke up, and get way worse votes than me, studying everyday.
    I was trying to state the fact that weed simply doesn't affect this aspects of a person's life the way weed haters believe.

Actually, I like to believe that when high it's easier to take a better look at how things are going in your life, and reflect on what is better to do to improve it (but that's just me tripping...)
    [/b][/quote]Outside that scientific testing has proven that the brain does not function optimally when under the influence of any kind of drug?

Sure, you can be like my friend, who I don't think has been sober since he was 14 more than the 8 hours he may or may not sleep at night, yet still has straight As from a highly prestigious school. Sure, people are stupid and frown upon drugs for the correct reason who simply aren't book smart. The fact remains that motor activity and brain activity as a whole is diminished when under the influence of foreign chemicals.

I am actually completely relaxed during most things I type here Carbine, the fact remains ignorance and stupidity in others are some of the biggest buttons I have others can press. I cannot stand dipshits, ever. The amount of stupidity and ignorance in this thread alone could drive someone like me to go on a murder rampage.

8. XxCarbinexX

^that.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]Outside that scientific testing has proven that the brain does not function optimally when under the influence of any kind of drug?

Sure, you can be like my friend, who I don't think has been sober since he was 14 more than the 8 hours he may or may not sleep at night, yet still has straight As from a highly prestigious school. Sure, people are stupid and frown upon drugs for the correct reason who simply aren't book smart. The fact remains that motor activity and brain activity as a whole is diminished when under the influence of foreign chemicals.

I am actually completely relaxed during most things I type here Carbine, the fact remains ignorance and stupidity in others are some of the biggest buttons I have others can press. I cannot stand dip----s, ever. The amount of stupidity and ignorance in this thread alone could drive someone like me to go on a murder rampage.
    [/b][/quote]
    Of course there's stupidity in this thread, half of the people who posted here are probably 15 year olds who smoke pot and have the occasional salvia trip. You can't honestly see a thread about drugs and expect these ingenious, well thought out and well typed post's. C'mon.

9. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Senior Member

You are tempting me to throw in ignorance and stupidity now...
    but I guess I can resist.

technically, brain activity isn't simply diminished.
    scientifically: a small quantity of nervous impulses may fail to reach the neuron they were directed to in the brain.
    this doesn't only mean that you might start talking about something and forget it a few minutes later.
    A person is usually less able to focus on a single thing, and his thoughts wander more easily (which can lead to the feeling of so-called "open mindedness").
    This obviously can't help much in situations like exams, or work, where you need to be focused, but if you do concentrate on what you have to do (which will likely be a little more difficult than usual) it doesn't necessarily "make you more stupid".
    Also, in a more relaxed situation, when you are thinking without worrying about time or such, it may lead you to thoughts to which you might not arrive while sober.

10. SoulCreation

SoulCreation Senior Member

Just take a deep breath... Relax.... Pull out the 5 footer and have a good time. I laugh at people like you Dementia. Like Carbine said, most are probably younger teens, who cares? You're only young once. Do the stupid ---- now so it won't affect your career later ^_^.

11. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

I liked the story.

12. XxCarbinexX

Which one? Mine? Cause if isn't mine I'm going to go hit a fat bowl.

And if it is mine I'm going to go hit a fat bowl.

13. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

Your story.

Go hit a fat bowl.

14. XxCarbinexX

Yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!!!

15. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

this thread has turned from lets show-off-about-what-drugs-we-do to stoner chillout.