Hallucinogens

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Arkane, Jan 6, 2009.

1. .Arkane

.Arkane Well-Known Member

knowing the gamerenders community i want to know what you guys think cause i have a project on them. if you tried them what your experiences are with them. or if you havent random facts you might know. i gotta get a popular opinion

2. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

What do you need to know exactly?
    Acid is usually filled with a lot of self-realization and crap like that. The trip is also similar to tripping on DXM which is in Robitussen as well as Mucinex. It's kind of hard to describe what you're feeling but if you take a big enough amount you begin to lose feeling in the face. Your body in general actually. I've broken my knuckles on my second time tripping on DXM, I didn't find out till the next day when I woke up with a horrible pain in my hand.

Shrooms you start seeing the weirdest ----. I was made to believe that one of my friends had two heads because one of my friends rested his head on one of my other friend's shoulder and he hid behind his body so I only saw one body with two heads. Also driving in a car the yellow lines started turning into snakes.

3. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

2 words. ------ing Awesome.

We have stuff here called Tripstacy (Might be Fantasy?) .. Me and 4 of my mates took strong ones then 3 of us tried to go clubbing. It was a massive fail, we got in there then could only sit down and watch people as everytime someone walked past me I thought they were gonna jump at me :(

You see glitter / shapes out of the corner of your vision / When someone ashes their ciggarette looks like small fireworks are going off. It's sweet if that's what you wanna do..but you seriously can't go clubbing with it unless you take Gas as well :(

Only hallucinogens I've had.

Also my friend thought there were bugs crawling below him so stood on a chair for an hour :S, also feels like time has slowed right down.

If anyone has taken Ketamine plz post, tell us about your K-Hole adventure!!

4. BabyLeo

Also, acid is sort of a mellower version of tripping on DXM.

I completely forgot that Cannabis counts as a psychedelic. Bud really doesn't do anything to me anymore. It just sort of increases brain activity where I'm constantly thinking about something or multiple things at once. I've never been really high to the point where I'm seeing things or paranoid or whatever.

------ it. I'll just let you know every drug I've used.

Ecstasy. Simply amazing. I wouldn't suggest trying it alone though, also the first time you do it have someone whose done it before with you considering you have to regulate how much water you drink. Too much you get water poisoning, too little and dehydrated. Your hormones are going crazy, you'll most likely be extremely horny and God help you if you're somewhere near music, you'll prolly never stop dancing. I don't advice having sex on it. Not because it's not ------ing incredible but simply because sex will never be the same again.

Cocaine. You kind of feel like the Hulk. Like nothing can stop you and you're really really hyper. Good luck sleeping.

That's pretty much it unless we're counting prescription stuff.

5. tinrocked

tinrocked Member

I think you left out the downsides to those drugs. :)

6. BabyLeo

There really aren't any from trying them once. Consistently doing them though will prolly ------ up your system permanently.

And honestly come on now, besides what I just named what other downsides are there? Most people who screw up their lives from drugs already have weak personalities.

7. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

I wish we lived in the Huxlean society of Brave New World, where being stoned out on a halucinoegnic drug was more than normal; it was encouraged. In fact, they had a swinging culture with drugs and orgies. What an awesome Utopia.

8. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

Can I hold you BabyLeo?

I agree about the E. Don't have sex on it as it will be the best you've ever had, it's insane..every touch if magnified, It's great.

If you have a good club, a decent strobe and some good mates with you.. you will undoubtedly have a ------ing awesome night =) One thing I've noticed with E though is when I start getting Dehydrated I start getting a bit ..antsy.. I snap at people quicker and just generally stop feeling the effects of it, then when I have some water BAM back in full swing.. (Anyone else have this happen to them?)

Also when I'm high on E people bumping into me on the dance floor is 10x more annoying for some reason *shrug*

I've also done Speed.. a lot like E however I could never quite get that peak with Speed. With the E pills I can hit a peak and just go dancing and everything is awesome, however Speed annoys me because it feels like I'm 1cm away from the peak, but never quite make it.. however I'm high as a kite, dancing/talking 10x faster..etc. etc. Other people think Speed is the greatest thing since an erection though, but for me it's all about E :)

9. tinrocked

tinrocked Member

Just coke. That stuff can really mess you up.
    EDIT: I attempted to reply to babyleo. Seems people have already posted. -.-

10. BabyLeo

Some cultures today are still ------ like that. For example Shamanism and Rastafarianism.

.:Edit:. That filtered word was a synonym for half. I don't know why it got filtered.

Also @ pwnzor. Um. I guess as long as you don't start getting any funky ideas. I'm totally straight so uh, I mean if it'll make you feel better or fulfill a life requirement or whatever you can hold me, just don't try anything weird.

PS to that bumping thing. It only annoys me when its some bulky dude or girl. And I don't know about snapping at people but I get this icky feeling/mood.

11. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

I dont know, I've always seen Meth as being worse than Coke.

However with the downsides.. you pretty much have a comedown day the next day where you feel like aids (same with drinking lol..) other than that, if you're with people you trust and you're not dropping like 10 pills or quad dunking.. not really much downside, specially to E. However if you have mental conditions or a weak heart etc, I would recommend asking your doctor before trying lol.. hypothetically :)

-- With drugs you snort (Coke/Speed etc.) easy to ------ up your nose and lose your sense of smell :(
    -- If you have an addictive personality (meaning you get addicted to things easily) I prolly wouldn't do the hard drugs (Coke/Meth/Speed).. you may find yourself owing money to the wrong people at some stage.
    -- Rotting of the teeth
    -- People that are 'drug ------ed' taking too much ----, pretty much turns you into a retared vegetable..hard to have convos with people like this, although other people pull it off pretty well haha..
    -- Memory loss, I've found my memory has become worse since I started taking E.. (I take like a whole whopping 1 pill a week, sometimes 2...and sometimes I skip a week and take none) so for people that take like 4 or 5.. dunno how their memory is going. :)

Add to my list plx.

Edit: @BabyLeo .. *hold in a completely straight and not gay way* .. my life is fufilled. Also that icky mood is what I'm talking about, and with the bumping doesn't matter if their big or small, it's just the feeling of people brushing/bumping me from behind when they're walking past. Dunno why but it just irritates me as it's not really the right kinda contact you want when your senses are heightened.

12. BabyLeo

You can start barfing blood although that would usually take a while with some of the softer drugs. However with something like DXM doing that on a daily basis or so would prolly have you coughing blood in a couple of weeks if you don't get sent to the hosipital from an overdose considering theres always some DXM that stays in your system the next day.

I also forgot to mention time frames.

DXM- 4 hours usually. It takes 45 to an hour to kick in.

E, Shrooms, Acid- Depends on the strength, but averages at 8 hours. Also depends on how long it takes to hit you, I'd say 15-30 mins.

Cocaine&Cannabis- Hits you almost instantly and how long it lasts depends on the amount you've done.

PS I will probably never do heroin, crack, or crystal meth. They seem to dangerous for me. Anyone care to debate that feel free.

.:Edit:. You make a good point about them bumping from the back, to me its okay if it's from the front where I'm actually dancing with you but if you're coming up behind me to bump me and stuff I kind of feel threatened actually. Could be just me though.

13. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

I don't see the appeal for Heroin, after your first high it's never the same, it collapses your veins, it's ------ing expensive and it leaves obvious marks on you. Also I believe the high only lasts for an insanely short time like 15-30mins? Confirm/Deny?

Edit: I was talking more about people that are trying to get to like the other side of the dance floor and bump you on the way past by accident or the drunk people that just stumble everywhere. However if someone was intentionally bumping me from being, ------ yea I'd feel threatened lol, bout that time you point him out to your mates and get them to watch your back.

14. BabyLeo

I'm honestly clueless when it comes to that. I prefer not to research something if I'm trying to stay away from it, it leaves less room for me to find something that intrigues me.

15. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

lol, well to help you along, it's not uncommon to get so high with Heroin you ---- yourself. :D Hope that helps.