Hail, To Thee!

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by Blackraven3000, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Blackraven3000

Blackraven3000 Member

well I'm L e o <- notice the space... my apologies if there is already a Leo here but i pronounce my forum nickname each letter specifically.

Though this account is new,.. i once upon a time had an account on the GameRender's site but time changed that and so here i am start from the dirt up.

I'm 17
    I've been on a computer for 12 years ( thanks to my brother)
    I do more abstract work then signatures, and within the next few days through weeks i hope to share some of my work and see if i can get some attention,. oh i mean... good reply-s *smiles*

Well that's me in a nut shell,.. well that's my nut shell but i hope to make some friends have a good time ad view some AMAZING digital art.

\/yes i am addicted to UO\/ (plus I'm a Vet from day 2)

2. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Welcome to Gamerenders! :welcome: And what, pray tell, is this UO you speak of?

3. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

[.BC.] .Sacrifice Banned from GR

I've been on a computer for 12 years ( thanks to my brother)

Haha^

Welcome at GR, enjoy

4. Blackraven3000

Blackraven3000 Member

UO was the fist REAL MMO-rpg but more then that it grew into a Sandbox mmo.

Though it had many expansion packs, i honestly only remember enjoying the first, the second age.

If you are totally clueless to the mmo world i understad,.. do some searching for things like.
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ultima-online-article

though the pictures that it shows are of one of the latest expansion packs, kingdom reborn.

you may recall EQ which had the most talk for it times because it was 3d. UO was 2d but it was true to it self, until they rolled out 3rd age i believe which made models in uo 3d,.. this was a fail.

though UO was first and EQ came second they are both still alive, and both are the god fathers of mmo's with new expansion packs on the way.

today's mmo's such as the brutally over-rated WoW ( don't get me wrong I've been playing blissard games sense rock and roll racing up through lost vikings and diabo,stacraft,warcraft, esc)

but the mmo's of today tore out the pages of the mmo's from the past and glued them into there own tales thus stealing them, but puting there own makeup on it.

none the less i am rambling on, i am a vivid RolePlayer and a core MMO player < even if it is still being stolen from the past>

--please excuse my 14 thousand spelling and grammatical errors--