H I L L A R Y ~ C L I N T O N

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KimKiyaa, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Did you really need to post on a topic that's been dead for a month?

2. lykos

lykos Senior Member

isnt it a rule that if its been posted be4 you cant repost or something. so by you talk if its been posted be4 but its been dead you should just forget what you have to say?

she wants to ban video games so i hate her guts. lol i like the black guy. iv heard about what he has done and he would be great.

3. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Once a topics dead it's dead.
    If everyone who wanted to post opinions on old topics did then we'd be over-run by them...

4. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Silly Broken, he just re-opened the topic so I can bitch about how much she's a whore and needs to die ;).

5. White Tiger

White Tiger Well-Known Member

Well, I have finally come to the conclusion who to vote for if you are both anti-war and anti-Clinton (Hilary, anyways...). Ron Paul is currently my top choice. The Republican representative of Texas, he's a Libertarian who was against the war and solely has a policy based on efforts from home rather from overseas.

6. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Wait, a Texan Republican AGAINST the war? These people shoot incoming illegal immigrants from their million dollar homes on the border after getting drunk with sniper rifles for crying out loud.

7. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

anythings gotta be better than bush...

8. SM RxBandits

SM RxBandits Senior Member

obama all the way

------ing republicans ( and i know hilary is a dem., ,i just hate hardcore republicans)

9. pianoman0723

pianoman0723 Well-Known Member

i just want a democrat in office. obama or clinton. either is fine.

the thing is, i dont think hilary should get the nomination because i dont think she can win. i think barack has a chance.

10. Revolution7

Revolution7 Well-Known Member

I'm for edwards, I mean I'm all for female leaders (merkel :wub:) but edwards is my favourite to win. But as long as it's not a republican I'm happy. But if obama gets into the final, he will definatly lose. Hence I'm for edwards, if not him hilary.

11. White Tiger

White Tiger Well-Known Member

Now hold on! Lets not use stereotypes for all Texan Republicans :rolleyes: Look him up on YouTube. He has an impressive campaign and is actually being called the only true decent Conservative in this race.

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Its me being sarcastic.

Despite myself hating the things Hillary has said about video games and her campaign to remove them, she does have a few good stances in my eyes, and she also had one of the largest parts in Bill's campaign in terms of helping him out with the global economy, as Xelink said, and I personally revere Bill's years in office as being one of the best modern day presidents. Not to mention, she can't pass anything about videogames without making it go through congress, the conservatives, the democrats, and in alot of cases, public voting, so I am not afraid of her passing a law to restrict certain games, etc.

13. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

First of all, if you people just want a (Democrat/Republican) in office because they're a (Democrat/Republican), you have absolutely no business being anywhere near a voting booth. People like yourselves are the reason why partisan politics even exist, something that has screwed our government over beyond (almost) all hope of repair.

I like Ron Paul a lot. He's pretty much the only candidate out there right now that I'd consider giving my vote to. McCain and Gulliani don't have any business having the label "Republican."

As for Ron Paul, he's got some good ideas. He wants out of the Middle East. He wants to use the money that you and I have been pissing down the drain to that little spot on the map for our own economy. I think he'd do the right thing with Iraq, not necessarily to pull out twenty minutes into his term, but to put the pressure on the Iraqis to get it done themselves. I'm not going to get into the hell-hole that is the Iraq debate. I'm personally for focusing on ourselves and what we need, not what some country in Europe thinks of us.

Obama, I don't know enough about to have an opinion on, but I haven't liked what I've heard.

Clinton, she's too far left to do any good. We need more centrist candidates than the usual crowd of far-left and far-right and far-idiot types that come from either party.

14. Scooby the man

Scooby the man New Member

idk, im a republican so id rather see the republican win...

15. JL Rubidox

JL Rubidox Well-Known Member

Hilary Clinton cannot succeed as president of the United States. It won't work. She would be my last choice as a president, she'll completely fail.