Guys, Which One Do You Choose For Your Girlfriend On Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by munajadidab, Dec 22, 2008.

1. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Leo, sadly, is right. I was considered weird in high school mostly because I'm still a virgin (and darn proud of it!) and have only ever been in one relationship (and will probably only ever be in one relationship). My boyfriend was talking about me to his coworkers the other day, and when one of them found out that we both believe in waiting, he couldn't understand what we did for fun :mellow:. The societal norm is that there's no point in waiting, or even taking it seriously, and so women tend to become sluts.

I certainly wouldn't call myself normal. I went around an entire day my freshman year of high school with tin foil on my head, muttering about aliens. Mostly done to embarrass my friends, of course :P. Now adays, I just make a weird face, slowly raise my camera up, and then take a picture of whoever I'm talking to, incorrect exposure and all, then act like I didn't do anything. Besides, what normal girl would be on here and not hide that she's Christian :P. I think that takes the cake, don't you?

Awww... My Mountain Dew can is empty... that would explain why I have the shakes though...

2. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

I don't know what society you two live in but either it's a weird one where people get blowjobs just for winking at a girl or you're both prudes. I imagine the second one.

Just because girls have sex at a younger age than they used to or don't wait until marriage or whatever definetely doesn't mean they're sluts. My girlfriend lost her virginity at 15 to me, we'd been going out for 6 months, would you consider that slutty? It didn't change her personality, it hasn't changed who she is.

The "weird" girls you speak about, or possibly are in your case saint, just remind me of goths/emos/any other cultural teen trend. People who think they're different because they don't do something/do do something/DON'T PLAY BY EVERYONE ELSE'S RULES MAN. If we're going to get into specifics, everyone is individual blahblahblah, if we're going to look at the bigger picture, you're not alone and you are not outside the norm just because of a few differing beliefs you have.

I hate those girls who think fake tan and bleach are the best things since sliced bread but they don't make up the majority of women. People have this weird idea that they are the majority and if they don't fit into that stereotype then they're different from everyone else. They are not. You are not.

3. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

I'm not a prude, I just like a girl that respects herself. And the girls you're talking about right there are what I'm talking about. Maybe not all of them think fake tan and bleach are awesome but there are a ----load of girls that all you have to do is a pay her attention for a couple of days and she's on your dick. Or go to party give her a couple of drinks and head to the back room. Those are the girls that I don't like.

4. .//XeN-

Yeah there are a ----load of girls that are like that but there are also a ----load that arn't. It happens to be a noticably large group but it is in no way the norm for girls.

5. BabyLeo

Lemme re-phrase then. High school and college girls.

6. }SoC{SainT

Maybe slut is a bit harsh, but the point is that I'm not "normal" because I can't empathize with most women. Most women I have been around have slept with an average of 2 or 3 guys and find me odd because I don't think it's good behavior. Most women don't spend their days on a computer (unless they're facebook/myspace addictees) and are gaga over their boyfriends (don't get me wrong, mine's awesome, but I don't tell the whole world every chance I get). Most women have never heard of CCD or C-MOS sensors, let alone could say which one their camera has. Most women don't consider a date to be hiking to the top of a waterfall or reading the Bible with their boyfriend. And most women certainly don't say "Wait, let me grab my tripod!" just before leaving for a date with their boyfriend :P.

I'm outside of the norm, not because of a few different beliefs, but because I have a completely different lifestyle :P. There are people who are like me, but the media doesn't glamorize or encourage my lifestyle, nor is it a very common lifestyle. I wouldn't even know anyone like me if I wasn't in a photography program.

And thus, my side of the argument is concluded.

7. .//XeN-

Meh, I'm still technically in high school and I have a large group of friends who are girls, a lot of whom are virgins at 18 or so.

Also, you may be assuming that the kind of girls that ugly themselves up with tan and blah are sluts, but this is not always the case. Quite often those kind of girls look slutty because it's what they think will interest boys blahblahblah but when it actually gets round to the bedroom they're shy and not particuarly interested in sex.

Might be worse in America though, Iunno.

Quick edit for socsaint: Nerdy Christian girl. Plenty of those.

8. BabyLeo

You mean to tell me that I've been debating this with someone who doesn't live in the States?

9. .//XeN-

WELCOME TO SCOTLAND BABY, WHERE EVERYONE IS A GINGER.

But seriously it's pretty much the same in Britain. I completely understand where you're coming from, I'm just disputing the fact that that is the "norm" for girls.

10. BabyLeo

Ok true, it might not exactly be the norm but it sure as hell is close to it.

11. }SoC{SainT

America is probably a tiny bit different, can't really say how much, having never been outside the country except for France and Canada (which doesn't count). Sadly, the high school girls here follow the media like it's God and they're it's mindless servants. It gets them when they're in middle school and that ruins them for the future.

Yes, I am a nerdy Christian girl :P. Still a bit different than most though, at least in the way I dress. And I have a hunch that I'm a bit more serious than most my age when it comes to Christianity. Either way, I lose a lot of girls when we get on the subject of art, computers, or cameras :P. They come to me to tell them how to use their cameras, lol. Always fun, because I don't use point and shoots, so I have to learn how to use all the features on the spot :lol:

Erhm, that was a bit irrelevant. I just like cameras. A lot. Like, obsessed. Sometimes I have to remind myself that God is not a camera and that I shouldn't be too obsessed with mine. :wacko: I bet most girls don't have that problem.

12. .//XeN-

Complete thread derail but I get that all the time too just because people know I'm tech savvy. Pretty much all my relatives always want me over to their house to fix their computers or show them how to use their new gadget blahblahblah and it's ------ing annoying because I don't really know that much more about hardware than the average person. But because I'm "good with computers" I have to do EVERYTHING INVOLVING TECHNOLOGY because everyone I know apparently cannot open an instruction manual.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

13. BabyLeo

Maybe they just don't know how to read and don't want to admit it?

14. }SoC{SainT

Haha, I only have to fix my own computer. But now that my brother is back, I don't really have to do that either. The computer broke while he was in Iraq though... that was a pain to fix. And while I know more than the average person about hardware, I don't really know about it. I could figure it out if I had to open it and can identify most of the components, but that doesn't mean I could fix it :P.

You need this shirt :)

I like when people ask me about their cameras. That means I get to play with them ^_^

Leo might be onto something :P. But most manuals have pictures :eek:

Guys... I think I have a problem. I think I'm addicted to smilies.

:huh:

15. FirebatHero

FirebatHero Well-Known Member

:blink: how did this get so off topic.....chocolates for sure