Gta Iv

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Joystick, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Joystick

Joystick Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Comments?

2. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Composition is a bit sloppy IMO.

Your focal should also only appear once, not twice. It's a bit plain, could use more effects.

Not a bad effort though. Keep practicing. :)

3. Joystick

Joystick Well-Known Member

"Your focal should also only appear once, not twice." - Well, i got that from a tut so i used it.

"It's a bit plain, could use more effects." i want it original,simple ;)

4. Alright enough of this excuse ----.

The tag is really quite amateur. The repeating render (regardless of what the tutorial showed) destroys the focal and adds a sloppy feel to it. The car on the right is overcontrasted and takes away from what should be the focal. The random brush marks (large red splotch, blue to the right of his lip, blue to the far left, the list goes on) really bring the sig down. The text is all too thrown in to make it yours, just use a watermark next time. The displacement thing is WAY out, and has been for quite some time.

I don't mean to be rude, but whatever tutorials you are following are quite horrible. I suggest working from the best tutorials down, this way you'll learn the basics on your own as you go.

I know how I came off, but I meant nothing against you personally.

~Burning Phoenix

5. TheKoolestBe

TheKoolestBe Well-Known Member

..that pretty much sums it up for me as well...A bit too chaotic...even if the theme of your sig was "chaos" for example, there still has to be order and an understanding of what the focal is....
    The random brushes and minor detail to blending really takes away from the tag, more tuts and an understanding of flow will do this tag some good...^__^