Growing Up On Gr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GFXDude, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Marforce

Marforce Senior Member

You missed a couple suspensions, bans and didn't even include the times when we put you on babysitting and had to approve all your posts...

2. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Wow, an interesting history. Goes to show that GR can give... is that 31 second chances?

I joined whenever this says I joined. Never traded my account (why bother?). I had just turned 16 when I joined here. I was directed here by an online buddy and wanted to get into the prem renders, so I registered :P. After that, I got more into rendering (I used magnetic lasso before I joined here) and became a pretty decent renderer, if you ask me. I left shortly after GR became obsessed with the extract tool and focused more on that than having a good cut. (not why I left though)

I was most active in the days when Kazuya became ├╝ber famous and unintentionally overshadowed everyone else. It was an interesting time, and ROTW was new back then. No real benefits to winning... just some credits. It got started over again, I guess, since I won ROTW 7 and there's absolutely no record of it, lol (don't ask why I remember that... I don't know... seven is my favorite number, maybe that's it).

Hmm... Yeah, I think I left around the time Kazuya left for about the same reasons. Now I've left graphics and moved to Photography. Everyone said I was better at it and I enjoy it more, so that's what I'm studying instead. That's why I'm back actually: there's a photography crew now :)

You asked, so I gave my story :P. I'm really just trying to procrastinate rendering now... I have to find an image that works perfectly for what I need, since my teacher asked me to teach some more advanced extracting techniques to my class. Which means... I have to do... hhhhaaaaaiiiiirrrrr.......

3. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

can i get my warnings removed ?

they're really old

4. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Joined sometime in mid/late 05, been lurking ever since. I didn't really talk to a whole lot of members so not a lot of people would remember me, maybe kirbir at most. Anyway it's been an interesting 3 years, I was 14 when I first joined 17 now and true to xlink's word I do believe I have gotten less mature. That's pretty much it.