Graphics Communities

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by CJM55, Nov 16, 2008.

1. pianoman0723

pianoman0723 Well-Known Member

like broken said: you wont find more concentrated talent than depthcore, but theyre not unknowns.

i mean... we're all fully capable designers (im probably the least experienced out of all the guys who have been posting here). a place like GR might be what you're looking for. weve just got so many members that we have the entire talent spectrum (including the bad end).

Really it depends on what you want. I mean, only having 3 colors to work with is a huge equalizer. the digital work of guys like soaked or humac wouldnt be a good reflection of their print work just because the tshirt is so limiting.

PS: you dont sound like youre experienced around forums. dont post this kind of topic in a section called "spam heaven". thats just begging for trouble.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Expensive usually means 1k+ in the realm of professional design talent.

Art such as LPs can often be found for a copule / few hundred to use for yourself, but things like template designs, t-shirt designs, etc. the things that are going to be resellable for mass profit will almost always come with a heavy tag.

What AG Mr Shine said is true with the exception of SlashThree. SlashThree is just a combination of individuals street coaxed from the other sites to post on his site. I turned down an admin position and design position there when it opened because I knew eventually it would just become a joke. However CG, DA, DC and E1 are all top sites.

3. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

You're not going to find talented designers who will do spec work for what you're looking at paying.

4. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

I thought that's who I linked too. :huh:

5. kovan

kovan Senior Member

yea slashthree has some amazing designers .. and look around on Deviantart