Gr-or-da Rippers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UV Soaked, Nov 6, 2005.

1. elusive

elusive Well-Known Member

this also relates to something i heard today. Parmont pictures is coming after anyone downloading and then uploading it to a server for others to download. They are very serious about the issue and have sued someone for 12million dollars and won the case.

Just to let you all know its not to hard to find the people doing it. all they would have to do is talk to llama get your ip and talk to your isp and find out info about you and guess what you arnt the ones going to be getting into trouble, your parents will.

2. UV Soaked

UV Soaked Well-Known Member

i would suggest generatio if u did get permission take a screen shot to proove it, for the future that what should be done.. proove.. showing a silly im or emaild otn cout.. tae a actuall screan shot fo the person email ect.. cause i'v have permsission form da so i know nits possible :]

3. AmesGDG

AmesGDG Active Member

Can't you use the stock pics at DA though? You just have to tell the the people you take the pictures of. That's all I've done, I haven't "ripped" anyone's work, just used subjects from the Stock section.

4. Generation

Generation Well-Known Member

true, BUT BUT they are not going to sue people who makes sigs about it, its not like they are syaing, "OMG I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF" stuff like that, its just a stupid fan art or sig w.e to show that they are inspired by paramount's art or movie etc.

psh they arent going to sue us, dont worry. If they do, then they are going to lose many many fans, they are going to get bankrupt, alot of peopel are going to protest, go crazy kill all the paramount people.
    nad the world is end!

5. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

urr easiest thing to do i guess is ask permission...done and done..

6. UV Soaked

yeah ask permission, and alos proved a screen shot fo the guy iving permission.. for we know its true..

7. UV Soaked

lets keep this thread GOING wha!!

8. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

yeah ask permission, and alos proved a screen shot fo the guy iving permission.. for we know its true.. [/b][/quote]
    they could fake the email given to them can't they so i guess it wouldn't help that much

9. depth.

depth. Well-Known Member

bmp..wha wha wha