Gr-or-da Rippers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UV Soaked, Nov 6, 2005.

1. v1z10

v1z10 Well-Known Member

those cg kids are ridiculously talented...

2. UV Soaked

UV Soaked Well-Known Member

The meaning of this was giving people a heads up for suspensions,ect. and if they do try to take there stuff they will get suspended..and the "gr render ripper crew" dont even knoww aht they are doin on the planet.. so this should be some helpful links for they can skim through them and have a better chance of finding ripped renders..

3. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

i've seen all those renders used, and that robot with the screen on his face had won a sotw or something or was it the skelet cyborg orsomething lol

thnx for the head ups

4. Balnazzar

Balnazzar Well-Known Member

Wait, what about those of us who receive those ripped images via packs offered by other people? We didn't render them but we did use those ripped images. Are we still liable for guilty?

I mean, there is no way in hell that we can retrieve any background information on the rendered images once they are submitted to us via packs...people don't even include contacting information on where they got those renderable images from. We the users are thereby unable to properly authenticate the eligibility of those images...ripped of not, we have no way of knowing it.

Great finding, but unfortunately nobody has come up with a good solution to my and I believe, many users' problems with this relative issue.

5. Jadef17

Jadef17 Well-Known Member

wow you found a bunch... i recognized a few of those in render packs that i had downloaded.... thanks for the heads up.

6. .Apocalypse

.Apocalypse Well-Known Member

bann render packs, go look through the topics like everyone else

Problem solved :)

7. Ice92888

Ice92888 Well-Known Member

That's just jaw dropping, I always thought most of those pics are from wallpapers.

8. UV Soaked

its not that jaw dropping.. i see rippers all over the place.. its just confusing why someone would do thsi t ahve a certain render.. and make the render not matcha nd make it look really bad.. :/

cheers

9. Hell

Hell Well-Known Member

yeah ripping is all over the place and it almost always makes the render look worse than the origional pic. I have even used some of the renders because some fag put them in a render pack i downloaded its really annoying knowing you have because some dickhead decided to render copyrighted ----

off topic UV are u permantley banned from DA or just account banned?

10. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

i see in link 6 from CG TALk those robot pics..i rendered 2 of em BUT i did not find those pics...GenerationGX gave them to me a long time ago..i never read the writing at the bottom on the red one and he never told me where he got the pics from i just cut em thinkin it was google or somethin so ye...u can remove those robot renders if any mods see em

11. UV Soaked

yeah ripping is all over the place and it almost always makes the render look worse than the origional pic. I have even used some of the renders because some fag put them in a render pack i downloaded its really annoying knowing you have because some dickhead decided to render copyrighted ----

off topic UV are u permantley banned from DA or just account banned? [/b][/quote]
    suspended for random spam? like wtf.. no only for like 6 days

if u spam.. u get suspened.. that mean su cant post your work or +fav ect.. when my 6 days are done i can it all over again..

12. Elendil

Elendil Well-Known Member

CG Talk guys are most definately awesome your right, but the real issue at hand is the ripping im sure this will be better now that we have the render rules.

13. wynt3r

wynt3r Well-Known Member

I don't get something...
    What if i render a image from www.gamewallpapers.com, but it's also on the first site you posted,and somebody says that,do i get a warning or something? cause if that happens then it's gay cause i can tell the truth you know.

14. Shadowgamers

Shadowgamers Well-Known Member

D:

I'm surprised Arcipello didnt make it on the dA list, his works are being ripped constantly ;)

The anti-rip laws here are confusing, and double-standard'd...

15. Generation

Generation Well-Known Member

don't worry, i asked permission to use it, but i didnt get the permission for all of the other people to use it, and system m3 is the one who posted those renders, i just gave it to him to render for me, i specifically said not to post them, but instead he was being foolish and posted it. Practically its not my fault and people are ripping from that render.

nuff said from me.