Gr Offical Crew Roll Call

Discussion in 'Crew Challenges' started by Logicaly, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

They shouldn't be considered to represent the forum as GR's official crew. If they can't be active around the rest of the forum then they shouldn't have the chance to participate.

2. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

I don't get wtf this is.

3. V

V Well-Known Member

you guys posted this competition, we accepted, don't get mad at us.
    if we can't participate then so be it.

4. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Haven't you realized it's fixed towards AF's favor?

5. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Oh yes, of course. I was waiting for an idiotic comment like this. Perfect member for it to come from. Jealousy? Just because your crew can't perform at this moment? Sorry for the fact that Artfoam is actually active.

6. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

Neuron, shut up, seriously, im tired of you, and your attitude in every post. I seriously fail to see how this is fixed in AF's favor. I'm extending the competition to let others have a chance to enter. Asking the crews who participate, to be ACTIVE, is not too much to ask. Nor is it putting anything in anyones favor. Everyone is capable of being active, their CHOOSING not to be. Thats nobodys fault but their own. As far as the rest goes, im not even voting in what entries come in, im choosing random people, who will have no idea what crews or even who the people are that made each piece their voting on.

Get over yourself Neuron, and your ego while your at it if you can.

7. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

If this entire Official GR Crew ---- is going to lead towards jealousy with each other, then ------ it to be quite honest. Then again, the rules have been set up for almost a week and so far no other crew has the certain amount of people that are needed to be active. Just because your crew cannot perform the certain tasks that are required out of that Crew you are going to bail on everything and say ------ it, take out your hidden jealousy and go wild with it? Well I'm sorry to say that Artfoam is actually active and unlike you idiots it is actually ready to take on some responsibilities.

Now stop ------ing spamming the ---- out of this topic with your ----ty needs and pathetic requests and get on with the dang thing.

God!

EDIT: I just realized that Nansta said this in the above post...oh well..two is better than one..

EDIT 2:
    I say +1 on that..Neuron you have changed a lot.

8. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

Neuron's always been a dick, but it does seem like no other crew has a shot at this point.

9. AG Cliche

AG Cliche Well-Known Member

Where have yall been he has always been like that..

As for getting active members, I will see what I can do, I woke a few of the guys up. But still need at least 4 more, imo.

10. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Glad to hear. I don't want the title so easy =P

11. V

V Well-Known Member

especially when you dont deserve it. hah i joke, but if cliche gets us active enough then im down for it.

12. Prince Zainx

Drop the ----ty talk about us not deserving it or deserving it. AF seems to be the only crew on GR that actually seems to be interested in this. Logically already said so many freaking times that if your crew has active members in it and clears all the rules then feel free to enter and face the opposing crew who is trying to go for the spot. I'm sick and tired of all the snobbery in this thread about how you don't have so many members and how your crew doesn't have that much activity and stuff. Seriously, if this is what it all is going to end up at then why did you take those members into the crew at first place when you knew that they weren't going to be active at your time of need.

Just stop the snobbery is all I'm saying and get over the statement "AF doesn't deserve the spot." I don't see any other crew that deserves it or cares about it in first place so yeah..

Also what I'm saying is for the crew that I'm currently in, if I was in AG (if it was still alive) I would've said the same damn thing.

13. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

Zain, you need to chill. Did you even read MOTM's post? He said he was joking.

14. Prince Zainx

Oh Yeah :lol: haha...forgot to read the Joking part ..lol.. I just read the first part and got pissed.

W/e...then again..this has been going on this thread far long. ...Guess I'm the wrong person to post this stuff aren't I.

15. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

yes :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.