Gr Offical Crew Roll Call

Discussion in 'Crew Challenges' started by Logicaly, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

So the problem is that there aren't enough active members for all these crews. Now I'm not asking too fork over the title of "Official GR Crew", but obviously that means there are too many crews and not enough artists. Hence, a way too fix this ordeal is too have minimal crews. That way it will glamorize the way a crew should feel. I wouldn't know another way to fix whats going on here. Less crews = more hype.

And Cliche, I understand what your saying. We need more positive attitudes around here, members here seem to lack that. Maybe because the flame forum is gone, it might bleed out. Who knows... Don't worry though, I apart from some others, praise you for giving members a chance. Crews are there too learn from.

2. V

V Well-Known Member

well there are only really like 4 crews so...

and we are fine at FFTP, and we are all graphically active in a sense.

we just dont post outside of our forum.

3. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

Artfoam is the same way alot of our members don't post outside of the private forum except for the off-topic thread.
    AF is always trying new things bringing in new ideas and so on which is why we are the most active.

No offense to some of the other crews but its time to think outside the box of just being a crew and take on a new perspective and incorporate your ideas.

4. V

V Well-Known Member

that's the thing, we do that over at other sites.

I think I speak for the crew when I say that we are all willing to participate in this contest. But most of our members arent going to be truly active as far as the GR community goes, and thats the case for all crews besides AF as far as im concerned.

5. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Its true, and quit frankly. Theres nothing too fix that problem, other then letting in members that are here at GR. =/.

6. AG Cliche

AG Cliche Well-Known Member

My entire crew is consisted of members from PR, with the exception of Mantis and Propel. I have got a few other guys from my crew at PR wanting to join, but the new 300 post to apply for a crew is holding them back.

In all honestly in graphics my entire crew is active(with an exception of a few), but when it comes to posting they are not. Hell AF, most of your members post more than they make tags or LP's.

GR doesn't have that much to offer when it comes to that, most of the guys that are half way decent are already in a crew. ;\

7. MerDeNoms

MerDeNoms Well-Known Member

Actually, other than 2-3 people, most of the crew is very active in making tags and LP's.

8. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

We just dont post outside of the forum, I just began too start posting my stuff in the Signature section. We will start encouraging people too post more outside of the forums.

9. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

You guys have said yourself your not active at this site, but are at other sites. So why on earth do you think you should deserve a chance to be an offical crew for a site your not even active on? Think about it.

10. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

I don't see the problem with just letting every crew compete, regardless if they are active or not. The point is, if they don't submit their entries in time then they lose anyways.

11. V

V Well-Known Member

if activity is mandatory then I guess we dont. AF is the only crew that can match the standards at this point in time.

I'm still interested in a crew competition that involves design. I think fftp is as well.

12. AG Cliche

AG Cliche Well-Known Member

QFT

13. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

They're scared, lol.

I'm kidding, but seriously....

I was.

14. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Most of my crew is up for it, i just need 2 more members to state that they are willing to do it then we are in :)

15. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

I like how my question was rather avoided. Again, if you are not active on this site, what on earth thinks you should be represented as the offical crew? Think about it, seriously.

As for an a battle between crews anyways based upon design, I can make that happen for you if you would like. I have a crew leader section open, where I have been discussing with crew leaders, and aside from AF, AG and BC, the crew feedback has otherwise been zilch. I have see no one bringing forth ideas to improve crew activity levels here.

So if crews want to see more stuff happening, tell your crew leader to get off their butts and actually make something happen. I'm trying to work with the crews here, but if im not getting feedback and ideas from the leaders, its serving no point.

That and if this was truely in favor of AF, I would have just closed this out, rather then leaving it open and not starting yet, in order to get crews a chance to get their shit together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.