Gr Offical Crew Roll Call

Discussion in 'Crew Challenges' started by Logicaly, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

So far the following entries are from the following crews:

Artfoam
    Fresh From The Pack

I will be closing out entries later today, however, each crew that enters, needs to post their roster. If you do not meet the 10 active members requirement, you will be declined your entry. Active means an active member of this community, not just 1 or 2 posts over the period of a few weeks. So can each crew leader please post their roster of active members. Each member will be checked to see if they are indeed active.

Also as a side note, if your crew can not maintain the active 10 members, you will be REMOVED as the official crew and the next in line will take your place by default. So its not a temporary level of activity, is a maintained level of activity of at least 10 members at all times.

2. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Artfoam Roster:</span>
    1. Asar [active]
    2. Virtuoso [active]
    3. Desk [active]
    4. Justin [active]
    5. Skyline [active]
    6. Sanity Penguin [active]
    7. Merdenoms [active]
    8. Chipesicles [active]
    9. nanSTA [active]
    10. Tubbles [active]
    11. Imwellhung [active]
    12. .Immortal [active]
    13. Majbot [active]
    14. Logicaly [active]
    15. Zainu [active]
    16. Anything Pink [active]
    17. Renagade [<span style="color:#00FF00">active
    1. ]

3. steez

steez Banned from GR

i'm trying to get 2 more peeps

4. AG Cliche

AG Cliche Well-Known Member

Well we don't have 10 active members when you put it like that.

AF wins my default then, have fun trying to finding another crew with 10 members that are active.

5. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

Its not hard to find 10 active designers on this site. BC has them, Slab is only 2 people short at the moment, even Camera Drawn almost has a full 10, although considered a resource crew

6. [.BC.] Dr. Pepsi

[.BC.] Dr. Pepsi Well-Known Member

um, can i get a bit of clarification? i don't think BC wants to vie for the official crew position YET, but we've definitely got the members and activity requirements covered. is this thread for those who want to compete for the official crew position immediately?

7. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Yes, you sign up, and the crews battle for the spot. Whenever your ready you can battle the Official Crew later on too try and take there spot.

8. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

Pretty much what Nansta said. This is just for the current battle. And ive extended closing it, to give crews a bit more time to get active members.

9. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

And where do you think these members are going to come from? With the post requirement at 300 now, it's not gonna happen.

10. Killah™

Killah™ Senior Member

QQ

11. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Just do what BC does and take anyone who applies.

I'm definately keen for some crew battles. Gonna be hard without huMAC to win, though. XD XD XD

12. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

We don't just take anyone who applies, we have declined many applications. We let members in if we see that they have potential and are willing to learn and remain active within the crew and around the forum.

Our crew is more of an 'improvement' crew, it always has been.

People also need to stop bitching about the posts a members needs to get into a crew, its not hard to get them.

I am also asking the crew again if they want to join in, even if its just for fun... our newest members are not exactly up to scratch but i think they would enjoy this and have the opportunity to learn and work on their skills whilst doing so.

13. AG Cliche

AG Cliche Well-Known Member

huMAC isn't active around here, but he is at PR same with most of my guys in the crew. There is no motivation for them to post around here for there is a lack of activity here and doesn't have the great artists it use to once have here...

Have more guys that want to put other artists down instead of them telling them how they can approve. I can list several of these people, but I won't bother because they already know who they are, hell I give two guys a chance in FFTP and I get hell for it from just about everyone in this community. Just because I decided to give some average artists a chance to become great artists in my crew.

14. mantis33

mantis33 Banned from GR

Oh shaddup you! :P

15. V

V Well-Known Member

Cliche is right, over time this site has developed into a place for beginner artists, and the majority of the active members at GR are novice artists, thus mostly crewless. You won't find a crew with 10 really active members because for the most part, the better designers have left GR for more challenge at other more advanced design websites. Almost all of Gr's veteran active community is at AF now, but FFTP can provide close to 10 artists, not as active, but just as willing to participate and i'm sure this is the case for every crew aside from AF. If you want to maintain the ridiculous standard of "active members" in this contest, you might as well just hand it over to AF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.