Gow + Saints Row

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Eklipse, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Balthier

Balthier Well-Known Member

Now i have to repeat myself...that "exclusive" content will probably included in the blu-ray(aka PS3 edition) while Xbox 360 owners will have to download it.

2. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

no it wont, everything that we get in the download will not be on the ps3 edition, sorry just face it the gta iv will have more content on the 360 version

3. Eklipse

Eklipse Senior Member

sounds good for the extra chapters :) and whens GoW2 coming out ??

4. kirkf

kirkf Well-Known Member

:eek: GTA have gone over to the Microsoft side. Sounds like PS only people will miss out on 2 chapters!!
    Im playing GoW atm and Oh Sh*T is it amazing! Who the hell thought of putting a chainsaw on the end of a gun!?!?
    Saints Row is ok but i found that once i had done the storyline all that was left to do was what i had done a thousand times on GTA,

GoW 11/10
    SR 8/10 IMO

5. Balthier

Hmm...it seems you are right.
    I have poked here and there and the magic 8 ball says that your words are true(for now...) but it also said that PS3 having it's own exlusive content is also a possibility.

6. fluer

fluer Well-Known Member

Gears of War is excellent, one of the best of its genre, easily owns Halo. Saints Row however, cannot touch GTA. It's awful. When you first play it's good, the visuals are great and the explosions are awesome. The cars even indicate!(in GTA:SA they didn't) but after time I realised it's arse. The activities are good I will give them that but the storyline is crap, the main player says nothing besides the one liner at the end of taking over a gang. Far too short, story isn't compelling. No Bikes/Motorbikes/Boats/Heli's/Planes. It's a rip off and GTA needn't worry. GTA4, I await you.

7. Balthier

How should i tell this to you...the guy you controll in GTA III doesn't say anything not even a one linear and still GTA III is what made the franchise worldwide known.

8. fluer

fluer Well-Known Member

And that was a few years ago was it not? It was one of the first games on the PS2 was it not? This is next gen, it sucks. There's a reason why GTA:SA is so popular and regarded as one of the best games in history, it's the involving storyline amongst other SA only things.

9. Balthier

GTA:SA t3h best game in history?
    Give me a break.
    Beside tweaking your character it didn't show anything new.
    Everything in that game was recycled from GTA3 and Vice City ie it had the same gameplay,graphics,the only difference being that it was in a different setting.
    Storyline involving?
    Well,i really didn't symphatize with some badass "nigga" going around shooting people,getting high and running away from some even more badass policemans,but then again GTA never really had some Oscar worthy story.
    The only reason why it's popular it's because it's GTA and if it wasn't for the third part noone would even know what GTA it is(i am probably one of the few people that liked the original ones on PSOne)?
    GTA syndrome is very similiar too Final Fantasy syndrome.

10. Calixto

Calixto Well-Known Member

if anyone wants to play GOW add me...

GT=RebornAmpd

11. System-M3

System-M3 Well-Known Member

lol guess what the ps3 version is getting extra downloadable content as well it will be different then the 360 one but also exclusive to the ps3

12. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

link please?