Good Skins For Ipb 1.3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by slacker, Nov 23, 2005.

1. slacker

slacker Well-Known Member

guys im a noob at making skins. i was wondering if u guys could help me get a good skin. ill pay for it if i need to, im looking for one with variations of light blue colors. heres an example that i would like it to be like http://s9.invisionfree.com/gs111 . but without the made by whoever stuff because it kinda ruins ur forum when ur borrowing a skin

2. HydrogeN

HydrogeN Well-Known Member

3. ToRX

ToRX Well-Known Member

ifskinzone.net

gotta register to see the good skins though

4. slacker

yeah but they all are being used by tons and tons of ppl and they all have that ugly copyright ---- on them. im looking for premium skins cause im making a new website. not a freewebs hosted one.

5. HydrogeN

HydrogeN Well-Known Member

Well you can get skins from www.extremepixels.com, www.transversestyles.com, they are premium but are being used by alot of forums now, you can also have a custom one made, but it will cost you quite a bit, and you must find someone who is willing to make it for you.

6. slacker

i need skins for 1pb 1.3.1 final. or does anyone have the upgrade files to make it 2.0 or something?? i got the ones to upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3 but thats it lol.

7. Otaku23

Otaku23 Well-Known Member

You could make your own, then not have to pay soo much to have it coded, but it'll still cost a pretty penny

8. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

If your serious about your site, show it. Illegal start is not the way to go, and will not be tolerated here.

9. slacker

what? im not doing this illegaly. if u have the files for 1.3 or had them u can still use them but u cant get it for free anymore. i got them from a m8 who got them a while back. its not illegal. and yes i will make my own skin perhaps someone on this forum has coding skills?? ill pay for your services :D, add me on msn [email protected]

10. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member