Good Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 666, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Machiavelli X

Machiavelli X Well-Known Member

Just beacuse "that is life" doesnt take away the crime and inhumanity of israel. Sure they have land now but they wont have it for very much longer.

2. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

Sure they will, who's going to take it Palestine? Hah...that's about an empty threat. Iran? Iran may be a big head over there, but America is beside Israel, and Israel is one of the stronger countries in the world. Mainly because we have given them some pretty good technology and so forth. So, you think it's okay to kick Israel out? Um...no...lol, or it would be okay for Israel to have kicked out Palestine. Because they were kicked out. The time line does not matter.

3. Machiavelli X

umm actually it kind of does. What Israel did was illegal and now it is just Plaestine trying to get there land back. They have a jusifaction unlike Israel who ran away from there lands they were living in after the "halocaust" which I dont really believe was as big as people protray it.

4. 666

666 Well-Known Member

i do obviously mean ALL religion should be abolished,
    for thousands of years, religion has been crammed down your throat - whatever your religion is, catholic/ muslim/ mormon, - whatever - People are now rejecting it, saying "no" so in due course it will eventually die out.
    thats when the wars will end.

5. YoungGunna22

YoungGunna22 Well-Known Member

nah i dont think it is

6. RebelYell101

I don't much care what you believe, when millions of Jews are massacred, that is a very big deal. You're being very ignorant. They did not "run" from their land at all, and especially not because of the holocaust. I've already said, the Assyrians, and New Babylonians scattered them after they conquered them. Okay? It wasn't "illegal" for them to be GIVEN land. They didn't take it, they just wanted a place to call home, sorry if you don't like that, but that's life. I'm assuming you're Arab, by your flag, and your aditude twoard the Jewish race, you my friend are acting very racist, and ignorant. You obviously think the Palestinians "better" then the Jews. Which is almost laughible, but whatever.

There's a diffrence between "crammed down your throat" and just someone telling you about a religion. You say we're judging you, because we believe that if you believe, you'll go to an eterenity of paradise. Yea, we're terrible people... :rolleyes:

7. Bitter

Bitter Well-Known Member

i think its misunderstood, and its not a religion also, i think if ur talking about religion, u mean muslim, islam is a way of life. its similar 2 muslim in most ways tho.

but i feel its jsut interpretted (however uspell it) badly thats all.

8. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

yeah... i don't get why this topic hasn't been closed. it has allowed 17 people to say that the islamic religion is an evil religion. maybe not for you, but that is highly offensive to some. the op, clearly does not know how to state a question without being insulting and needs to know where the line is drawn.

9. RebelYell101

This is quoting dictionary.com...

"1. the religious faith of Muslims, based on the words and religious system founded by the prophet Muhammad and taught by the Koran, the basic principle of which is absolute submission to a unique and personal god, Allah."

So, please, don't be niave. Islam=Muslim, just a diffrent name for it.

10. psychosnoman

psychosnoman Well-Known Member

some spread islam "by the sword" but so did blockedistianity back during the crusades. im not saying its right but it is not new.

11. canvasch

canvasch Well-Known Member

read a book called "shadow of the giant".... to get a better view on this.

i say they are misunderstood.... there are more nice muslims... than crazy ones... don't let the pyscho's allow you to assume the entire people are like that...

12. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

Muslim is a religion like every other religion, just some people take it to the extreme.

13. RebelYell101

LOL...learn your history, as well. The Crusaders, let the Muslims pray! The Crusades had nothing to do with spreading the religion. It had everything to do with taking the Promised Land back.

14. Machiavelli X

Was that before or after they slaughther the thousands of soliders they took as prionsers? Not soliders who were fighting but soliders they capturered.

15. Moch+

Moch+ Well-Known Member

I don't think Islam is an evil religion, I do think it was hijacked by extremists who interpret the Koran as some sort of excuse to kill anyone who isn't Muslim. But Islam in a non-extreme form like anything else is not evil.

Oh and it's ashame that the extremists get more time on television then any normal and decent Muslim, this is where the generalization comes from that they are all evil. It isn't fair.