Good Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 666, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Machiavelli X

Machiavelli X Well-Known Member

Ok first off we are talking about a RELIGION with more than a BILLION people following it. Not a indivuial, a group of people. Of course there is gonna a few bad apples but should we JUDGE the religion based upon a actions of a FEW people. No! that is idiotic and irgoant. And I may not trust the person who killed my mother but I sure as hell would forgive him, he made a mistake; people do it. But should they be tormented and harrased because of a mistake that they are genuinely sorry for? No. I wouldnt trust anyone with a gun pointed at anyone; what idiotic logic is that.

2. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

No, you wouldn't. Lol, you don't understand the feeling. Well, either way I'm telling you how the human mind works, whether it is a logic way to think. It is how we think. Whether you'll admit it or not, is up to you. I brought it down to scale, same thing bud. You can consider a body of people, doing the same thing as one big person. I would trust someone I love with a gun pointed at my head, you must not trust too many people.

3. meda

meda Well-Known Member

ok so all c h r is tians are power hungry dumbasses like george bush, we should make that a poll

4. RebelYell101

Bush has yet to take over anything to keep. So how is he power hungry? I'm still not convinced he's a blockedistian. But if that's how you feel, whatever floats your boat.

5. Mustang300

Mustang300 Well-Known Member

thats a stupid remark

6. Machiavelli X

Is it as stupid as saying "al-qudea is a terroirst group that claims to be muslim, lets make a poll to see if ALL muslims are terroirst" do you see the stupid logic in it.

7. RebelYell101

I don't believe I mentioned Al-Qudea. Also, you are not understanding what I'm saying. I am by no means saying, that because one Muslim kills a man, all Muslims are murderers. No, please stop looking for a fight and try to understand. I'm saying, that in the human mind, we tend to prejudge(hah, wonder what word you could use here) on certain characteristics that are similiar to other people. FOR INSTANCE, Muslims were the hijackers on 9/11. So, naturally we are going to be more uneasy seeing a Muslim, or Arab, on a plane. I didn't say it was the right way to feel, or anything along those lines. I said, that is how our minds work. Normally.

8. Machiavelli X

No you think that way because you are IGNORANT. You automically assume that a Arab is a terrorist. If people were educated and do not scumb to the idotic progpangda there goverment gives them and actually knew what Islam stood for then they wouldnt be afarid of a average person. I understand what you are saying, but if people were educated about Islam and other religions and beliefs they would realize that Islam is for peace.

9. RebelYell101

Don't insult me. Thank you, I never said I felt that way. I know all Arabs are not terrorist, nor Muslim. I know plenty about the Islamic faith, and I honestly admire the faith, and stabilty most Muslims have. I said the human mind, meaning the average human is prejudice. You don't learn to be prejudice, at leaste not normally. You learn to NOT be prejudice. Not just with humans, either. With anything in the world,

"Those clouds are heavily grey, it'll probally rain."

It may rain. However it may not as well.

10. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

yes, unfortunately that's how our mind works. however, i try very hard not to do it.

11. Machiavelli X

Your guys mind work like that? wtf

Merged Post:

so your mind are naturally rascits and ignorant?

12. aznramenboi

u apparently do not know what racist means. so according to you, you have never been prejudiced in any way, at all in your life? u have never prejudged someone at all?

13. Machiavelli X

Maybe a few time but that was out of mistake and not knowing what they were. But I learned what they were and I didnt pre-judge them again.

14. aznramenboi

so that wasn't intentional? am i correct?

15. Machiavelli X

I see your point, but the fact that I learned about them and didnt do it again sets me apart from people who prejudge and contuine to prejudge and dont make a effort to stop.