Good Movie To Ensure Girl Gets Horny?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Sock, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

Totally.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

I don't think you realize how many women out there are into bizarre kink and are too shy to ask, so when you do it and they like it they wanna keep you.

Most women won't ask for anal sex, or for anal stimulation via fingers during sex, but once you just start playing with it without them bringing it up first they end up either asking for more, or letting you experience more. Same shit, slightly different circumstances.

3. purplesiuan

purplesiuan Member

Nah Papermachete more like giving me multiple orgams = marriage material. There we are few other aspects to it that no one cares about but I'd be a liar if I said the sex didn't matter.Then again if you are good at sex or even mildly attentive to the opposite sex you probably don't understand how other guys could blow it but they do all the fking time. -eyeroll- a lot of men are sans techinqiue and blindly jab some fingers here or there.

Ha ha! You are on to something there dementia. That is a freaking recipie for sucess. If a girl doesn't like have a meltdown or flip out and make a huge show about not doing whatever it is you suggested she'll probably end up doing it. She just needs some guidance and maybe a gift or two lol. Most girls just need that salad tossed a few times before your in the backdoor. Like seriously every girl I know (in a relationship anyways) gives that up on the regular.

4. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

I don't understand how people can screw up sex. It's not difficult at all. You just have to know basic things about each others bodies, there's really not much to it, but people still manage to mess it up.

Most girls that don't explicitly say up front that they won't do anal sex wouldn't stop you if you tried. It's pretty easy to work a girl up to anal sex. Luckily with my fiance I didn't have to warm her up to it at all, both of us enjoy pretty much any form of sex that doesn't involve the extremes (Scat/Urine, Mutilation(Masochism), Beastiality, Pedophelia, etc.)

And I agree, a lot of women are very kinky but I think men are too afraid to make the jump into sex like that because they don't know their partner would enjoy it because they keep quiet about it.

5. dementia

I wish the girls I dated gave it up on a regular basis, it is more of a special treat (and I don't particularly like it, so it isn't a big deal). I suppose being slightly larger than average and into S&M / rough sex has it's disadvantage there.

You need to try the more extreme stuff. Nowadays regular sex just doesn't cut it for me. Thankfully girls down here are willing to do just about anything if you convince them of it, even if it comes to cutting, piercing, biting till they bleed, 'tools', toys, etc.

As for sex being difficult, I've known of some guy who like flick the girls clit, or try to tongue **** the person rather than massage the clit with a little bit of diving, or people who can't find the g spot (seriously, how the hell can you not find it?) I've known of guys who literally couldn't find the hole, or who didn't know proper position to make sex more comfortable by both perspectives... the stories are pretty bad.

6. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

Agreed, the same old same is getting boring to me too.

It's just ridiculous how some men are just completely oblivious to a womans body.

7. purplesiuan

purplesiuan Member

I love a little S&M as long as I get to put on a corset and be the Mistress from time to time. Role play is always good I mean, why not put on a beer wench outfit with sexy garders if it turns you both on? I can't stand those women who have sandboxes where their vag used to be; sex is fun and exciting and should be a highlight of your day not some chore. Bad sex is not exclusive to the male half though. I've been wilth girls that just lay there and gaze at the wall waiting for something to happen. Dealing with women made me want to poke my eys out at times... so men that can't find the g-spot should be directed to it but some girls are too prudish even for that.

8. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

I agree, sex is fun and people need to realize that. If they find plain ol' sex boring they need to toss it up and try new things. Most people only think about sex as being the orgasm. They need to think of the experience leading up the orgasm, that's what's special about sex and why it should be enjoyable.

9. dementia

Not really into role play, or lingerie. The clothes are coming off anyways, and there are very few things that lingerie makes better than a simple pair of panties and maybe a bra (preferably without it). No use in spending the extra money on clothing that you'll be in for about 10-15 minutes.

When I refer to S&M I'm referring a lot to my current girlfriend. Our first night together we were busy for... like 5-7 hours, I forgot exactly how long, and by the time we were done my sheets were so soaked in blood and sweat that she couldn't lift the sheets (they were that heavy). The blood didn't end up coming out, so I had to throw them out, and that was when we were doing minor S&M because I wasn't sure what she could take, now it has developed quite a bit and we line the bed with 2 old comforters I don't care much about anymore to keep the blood from reaching my mattress, sometimes we lay down plastic, but we found the plastic often makes the blood roll off the bed and stain the carpet, so it's kind of a temporary fix.

10. purplesiuan

purplesiuan Member

I'm not into actually bleeding but I like the pain ascpect though. I was until I had a biter/cutter who didn't know what she was doing and now I sport a nice scar on one of my moneymakers. That biotch.

Whips are fine with me maybe a flogger but I'm a whimp can't do too much more than that but I LOVELOVE to be tied up so the rope is damn near cutting. Hard as possible some roughing up and whatnot like rape fantasy role play. Having my husband randomly come out of nowhere and make me whore is awesome! He caught me once at work and I was actually afraid! BEST. DAY.EVER. I think I like roleplay so much because I am a long time D&D player it just seems natural.

11. dementia

Yeah, bondage is fun.

12. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

Very much agreed!

13. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

My last (actual) girlfriend was into really physical stuff (I'm not... but I do like some rough fun) and I got called to the counsellor's office because they thought I was abusive. When I see her now she looks like a crack whore. You ever think back and wonder "what was I thinking?"

My pleasure from sex comes from me. I don't care if she likes it or not. Why should I care about some stupid random whore? Basically they're just a substitute for my hand. I get to the same point. I'll make pretty much any girl orgasm anyway.

Sure, sure, if it's more emotionally involved for me, then yes, her pleasure plays more of a role much more of a role. Otherwise, I just don't care.

14. Crazy 88

Crazy 88 Senior Member

Well I'm engaged so the sex me and my fiance have always has a lot of emotion behind it.

15. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

Emotion in sex makes it really worthwhile, too.

Pretty much infinitely better than a hook-up.

I'm a guy and feel very comfortable saying that.