Good Day Everyone.

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by Shrander, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Shrander

Shrander Active Member

Heelo, a mighty fine day to all those who read this and to those who don't, I am Shrander, or at a few places Smilindeth.
    Looking for a render today I came across this forum, and after registering, other things caught my eye, and after looking around a bit, I found this place may be an interesting place to visit often, so here I am introducing myself to you, and though I doubt you are, if you are wondering, I haven't quite made it to that renders section yet.
    I have been moving around with what I do, I started with simple paint image editing, worked up to simple spriting from scratch, to making images using MS Word for some effects, then moving up to Photoshop.
    About half my work get puts on my Photobucket and the other half never gets to see the glory and horrors of the internet.
    I enjoy working with PHP and trying to design websites, but progress usually ends up being slow due to lack of motivation.
    I didn't get a single brush or read a single tutorial for photoshop until I had been using it for maybe 3 or 4 months, then when I got some brushes, a whole new world seemed to open up, and tutorials helped expand that world.
    I hope that wasn't too much for you to read, if it placed you in a state of boredom, I'm sorry, if it didn't sorry anyway for using up your time in you reading this.

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

hey dude welcome.

and yeh a bit much text but ehh I read through it... enjoy your stay

3. Sapphire Blade

Sapphire Blade Well-Known Member

agree with xlink...but i read it too!
    and yay! someone else who started with microsoft word/works...i was using that back in 2000 lol...welcome to GR