Going, Going... Gone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazuya, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

Name: Michael Sells
    Where You Live: Elkton Maryland
    GFX Experience: Average/Intermediate
    Why You Want This:Mainly for learning, I also want this because I want to get a job being a graphic designer. I plan on attending college for photoshop, flash, and various other programs for doing graphics. This could help jumpstart my career and start me down the path to ding excellant graphics for multi-billion dollar companies!
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: I would be able to help anyone in need. As you can see I am an active poster here, and I would love to help out as many people as possible!
    What Yah Fink Of Me: Your a great guy. Your dedicated and you have contributed more than enough to GameRenders

2. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

LMAO, Whenever man. Maybe a week - maybe in an hour. It won't be longer than a week, I'm gonna give a chance for newbies and other people to post why they want it too.

Crupocalypse - thanks a LOT for the gift, its freakin' GREAT!!!

3. Honor.

Honor. Well-Known Member

Name: Ryan

Where You Live: Canada

GFX Experience: Intermediate and learning everyday

Why You Want This: I want this because your work will teach me a lot of new things :) I really like your work from sigs-brushes-psds.

How You Will Use It To Help Others: With what I learn I will be able to teach others the techniques I learnt. Im a nice guy I always try to help people whenever I can.

What Yah Fink Of Me: Your sweet and you cut awesome premium renders B)When your not being humped by humpbot :mellow: Oh yeah I also love your brushes if you want I can show you a sig I made with them :)

You Can Add Anything Else You Want: Maybe, an email so we can keep in contact. I less then heart you :P(<3)

-Honor

PS make another brush set before you leave to remember you by ;( :( :lol: :huh: :wub:

4. Crupocalypse

Crupocalypse Well-Known Member

LMAO, Whenever man. Maybe a week - maybe in an hour. It won't be longer than a week, I'm gonna give a chance for newbies and other people to post why they want it too.

Crupocalypse - thanks a LOT for the gift, its freakin' GREAT!!! [/b][/quote]
    Oh no problem man... lathough i have only known you for like 2 days. i have to show my appreciation :P

5. DarkPnkX

DarkPnkX Well-Known Member

Name:Mike Fitzgerald
    Where You Live:Minnesota
    GFX Experience:3 years
    Why You Want This:Cause ever since I have seen u post something funny when I see u I laugh really bad its kinda funny to listen and ur a cool guy not bein dumb about anything etc
    How You Will Use It To Help Others:If I have ur creds etc I can learn more to make tuts etc from ur graphics experience shedding on me which would be awesome. With ur creds I will have competitions if I dont have time and have a decent amount of creds to give I gave all mine to Furyan a few days ago.
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - Optional.Your cool, nice, funny, motivational
    You Can Add Anything Else You Want - THAT, You Think Is Appropriate.Email,IM etc

6. WhiT3MisT

WhiT3MisT Well-Known Member

Name:Jay
    Where You Live:wisconson
    GFX Experience:PAINT VECTORS! lol
    Why You Want This: would be nice to have somones account. espescially when there as well-respected as you
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: id use this account for the greater good. not abusing it
    What Yah Fink Of Me: -amazing renderer. bad ass sigger. a true gr pro
    You Can Add Anything Else You Want - ya that girl jenny, shes hot lol does the account include her msn? lol jk but ya ur well respected among the people and its a shame ur leaving gr. good luck to where ever your hopes and dreams may take you.

~Mist

7. EcKo™

EcKo™ Well-Known Member

Name: Jonathan AKA EcKo

Where You Live: Cananda, Alberta.

GFX Experience: Little to none?

Why You Want This: I'm 18 and I'm alrady addicted to Cocaine, so there isn't much for me in this world. My sister is in jail, I won't mention why, so I'm stuck with her 8 year old son. I can't leave the house, go find a job or anything, so I pretty much sit here all day. A good lesson and some PSDs to help be be good at something would be nice.

I'm not very new to the site, but I'm going under a new alias for a fresh start.

How You Will Use It To Help Others: I know I can help a few friends out, and some of you guys from GR too. I will channle my pwnage I get from everything to others, yes, I was born with this power, *thanks god*...*thanks his mom too*.

What Yah Fink Of Me: - Your a great guy. You've been handing out brushpacks here, there and everywhere. You've brought 2 great artists here, stunt and exodus. They were great entertainment.

I could really use alot of this, especially the GameWallpapers account. I ahve to take care of an 8 year old boy on top of myself, which isn't hard when you can't get a job and can't afford a babysitter. I'm low on money, so using it on something over the .net is out of the question. The sad thing is I've resulted to stealing, and I don't wanna steal all your PSDs *snicker*.

Ahh yes, I pwn moms on a daily basis, which is very important.

8. Honor.

Honor. Well-Known Member

Hes keeping acct and hes giving out his nice psds and such. <3 kazuya

9. WhiT3MisT

WhiT3MisT Well-Known Member

cocaine,an 8 year old, no job? jesus move in with parents or somthing, get a job at mcdonalds, any job is better then no job. u shouldnt be on ur ass all day posting, if uve got a 8 year old under your care spend time with him, im sure hes not happy with the fact his mom is in jail. so make him forgett all that. as for the drug addiction. dude u shouldnt have even touched coke...

10. XeroX

XeroX Well-Known Member

Name: Nick tea
    Where You Live: The UK, Berkshire
    GFX Experience: Average
    Why You Want This: Because i am just starting My college (at England you go to colloge at 16) and i am doin a GFX and Design course. and i think with the stuff you are giving away for free i can use it learn and it will help me learn different techniques and i could get a A. The stuff you give me could help me in the future.
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: I will use it to Make sigs and if it hlps me improve i will help them 2.
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - Optional. Well I havent really ever spoken to you but from wat i kno ive havent ever seen anything wrong with. Ive never seen you do a bad post or ever flame any1
    You Can Add Anything Else You Want - THAT, You Think Is Appropriate. Id Just like to say good luck with whatever you do and if i get this i hope my GFX will be as good as some of the stuff ive seen come from you

11. Slyck

Slyck Well-Known Member

Name: Jamie (Slyck)
    Where You Live: Stoke, England
    GFX Experience: Beginner/intermediate
    Why You Want This: Will help me learn and help me on my college course as i want to be a freelance graphics designer maybe for games
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: will give tips and lessons
    What Yah Fink Of Me: i think your the worst member ever ;) nah not really your great, have been great to talk to on the irc chanel to
    You Can Add Anything Else You Want - Will miss you, good luck in later life and whereever life takes you

12. blakout

blakout Well-Known Member

Name: Blackout
    Where You Live: US
    GFX Experience: Novice
    Why you want this: im not gon fill this with useless crap and make this longer than it shud be..so i want it bcuz im nice....dedicated to GFX...always trying to get better....and im sure your stuff will help me
    How you will use it: well....if some1 asks me something i can help em if i know just like i do now
    what yah FINK of me: you have contributed alot to GR but idk you

well cya and GL with w/e you do now

13. ƒantasy

ƒantasy Well-Known Member

Name: Sean O'Callaghan
    Where You Live:England
    GFX Experience: Noob :( yes crys
    Why You Want This: becuase i suck , i can tell you rule at GFX
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: Share my skills from you to them
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - Optional. sexy hot horny
    You Can Add Anything Else You Want - THAT, You Think Is Appropriate.

14. Sleepy-uk

Sleepy-uk Well-Known Member

i don't know you, but i clicked the links in the first post, i don't really need anything but the credits, as i am a poor bastard, in fact if i win i will give away pretty much everything else, and if i do win, i will give you a space in my sig, next to Animus (daddy)
    umm. it seems like you have some knowledge of what your doing, so i might take a look at some brushes and the fractal thing.

and as for the jokes:

"How many dead babies does it take to pain a wall?"
    "Depends on How Hard You Throw."

-and-

"Whats worse than 50 dead babbies in a barrel?"
    "One Dead Baby in 50 Barrels"

well theres my 1 cent (too poor for two :'()

15. Honor.

Honor. Well-Known Member

Kazuya if I dont win is there anyway I can buy your PSDs for credits?