Going, Going... Gone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kazuya, Sep 11, 2005.

1. UV Moose

UV Moose Well-Known Member

lol, good man, instead of auctioning it off you're giving it to the people... but still, sad to see you go man...

2. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

LMAO, thanks for the lil' comment bud ^___^

As for the going thing... Well, we all gotta head off sometime.

3. Chaos

Chaos Well-Known Member

Name: Charles
    Where You Live: Memphis TN
    GFX Experience: 2 years off and on
    Why You Want This: I have recently gotten back into designing, and it will help me expand again.
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: I am in the GR Mafia, and it will help me make better signatures for people.
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - You've always been cool, at the beginning you seemed somewhat demented...lol. But you've become a huge part of the comunity and you'll be missed.

4. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

DEMENTED? LMFAOLOLOLOLOL!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: YOUR AMAZING

Gotta tell me why :lol: :lol:

5. Chaos

Chaos Well-Known Member

No idea lol, just your selection of cuts you made, and you had some different sigs.

Good luck in life whatever you do, don't look back :)

6. David.

David. Well-Known Member

Name: The names Logan....David Logan

Where You Live: In a house =] - Glasgow, near you Kazuya, wanna come teach me at my house lmao?

GFX Experience: Uhm, I'd say im kinda good, latest is in my sig, with help I could be near as good as you.

Why You Want This: I want it to learn more styles, to pay of some debts and to get somewhere better than I am now in GR

How You Will Use It To Help Others: I will use this to help other because from what I learn I will giveaway and sell cheap PSD's

What Yah Fink Of Me: I think your cool, your music is cool. your funny on IRC and it kinda makes me smile when you say 'LMAOLOOLOL' or other phrases which you do alot, if only everyone laughed as much as you =]

I also need this to get off my addiction of IRC since now theres a new mod who isnt the coolest person alive lmao, I need to get into using PS more and more and with this I can learn more and more and combine them and become the greatest ps'er in the land..kinda...nevermind =[

7. lucke

lucke Well-Known Member

Name: Michael
    Where You Live: Pennsylvania
    GFX Experience: just started and getting better by the minute.
    Why You Want This: I want this because I need some good sig that i can see how you made thing and what you did. if I were to have the psd I can see what you did and it would help me alot more.
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: I will be willing to help others by making sig for them when i get better and once i know what i am doing totally I will giove some ppl lessons becuase i know how it is when you are just starting out.
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - Optional.: I really dont know who you are but you seem like a cool person to be giving out all your stuff for free so yeah that is what i think of you and i dont even know you.

8. lucke

lucke Well-Known Member

Name: Michael
    Where You Live: Pennsylvania
    GFX Experience: just started and getting better by the minute.
    Why You Want This: I want this because I need some good sig that i can see how you made thing and what you did. if I were to have the psd I can see what you did and it would help me alot more.
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: I will be willing to help others by making sig for them when i get better and once i know what i am doing totally I will giove some ppl lessons becuase i know how it is when you are just starting out.
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - Optional.: I really dont know who you are but you seem like a cool person to be giving out all your stuff for free so yeah that is what i think of you and i dont even know you.

9. -=DaRKSTaR=-

-=DaRKSTaR=- Senior Member

Name: Irfan
    Where You Live: Derby, Uk
    GFX Experience: Well mostly towards advanced than average - Slightly more than a year now - Used PS,C4D,Cool3D & Bryce

Why You Want This:
    Well im not like a ripping guy - If you offer me the stuff i will never claim them as my own - There will be some form of text saying kaz did them - Theres always space in everyone into improving anything not only GFX but what you do in a daily basis - These PSDs will further up my skills and make better stuff - Not only for me but for other members of this community (bear that in mind ;) ) - Creds dont matter to me only the skills that the person has matters.

How You Will Use It To Help Others:
    As most people know im a friendly helpful member of this forum - I will do whatever i can to help the other members of this forum within my power limit :D These PSDs will giv me more ideas on creativity so therefore i can advise the weaker sig-making or weak GFX makers (or members who wish to gain more ideas) more information - I can donate creds to members who wish to purchase something (not to to extreme or ill be left poor ^_^ ) I can make top-class sigs/avatars for members who want them - Including wallpapers and 3D things eg Cool3D , C4D and Bryce stuff.

What Yah Fink Of Me:
    Like always you love Tekken like i do - Jin, Kazuya, Devil Jin all my fav players and urs too ;) I told you on MSN as well :lol: Great guy , very friendly , you wearing bright white trainers at a Prom night was great -lol

Your a great guy man - I got your MSN as well and when i first met you it was funny :D talking about the similarities in Tekken :lol: - You are not selling ur hotmail so u are coming on MSN a few times anyways so maybe thats alright - Me and you Tekken fanatics all the way - The renders you done are awesome especially the full tekken character pics im still not sure where you got them from but they were one EXCELLENT renders right there for me- Kaz thats good that you are not selling your account like other members - Atleast you have your account intact for returning once in a while

Ive used your special brushes as well they are tight :D might show you one day ;) you got a another similarity the likning of 50 - I love rap as well including 50

Your a funny and a enthusiastic guy :D You make people laugh on IRC and here - You are a professional renderer and a pro in person

Sad to see you go even if its for temporary my friend - Good Luck in whatever you have planned and succeed in every way - Pwn everything like crazy ;)

I hope you visit soon enough because theres only one person i kno that loves tekken like i do and its you :D

PS I will keep all the stuff in my Inspiration folder - I could sell them if wanted to but as you kno creds dont matter to me :wub:

Kind Regards
    ^V^

10. Jassiki

Jassiki Well-Known Member

Name: Aldo Brandon Alexandar Cascio
    Where You Live: So.Cali
    GFX Experience: Beginner
    Why You Want This: For Learning.
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: Share it as you have done so kindly to do so.
    What Yah Fink Of Me: I don't know much about you. I am still new here. You seem very cool to be doing something like this. With that ill give you some more info, sense you wanna know who ya giving this stuff too.
    Yahoo: rickriddick
    Birthday: Oct. 31st 1989
    Work: Yes and no.
    To Do, sigs or renders?: Use to be just sigs.. try my hand at rendering. its fun. but i love learning how to do new ways, making sigpics.. etc..

If theres anything else you wanna know let me know.

11. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

Its okay man, its happened to me a lot too lol!!

No worries :)

12. Youngblood

Youngblood Well-Known Member

Might as well

Name: Kevin
    Where You Live: Detroit, Michigan
    GFX Experience: 2 months
    Why You Want This: well I decided to not only do sigs but graphics as well so this could help
    How You Will Use It To Help Others: well I been teaching everyone who has ever asked me and so this will help me to increase my knowledge
    What Yah Fink Of Me: - hmm well I seen your stuff and your "attitude" <_< jk but yeah your a cool guy, me and Stunt used to talk about you :unsure:

13. Kazuya

Kazuya Senior Member

Whut did he say about me? :eek:

14. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

Name:Zelink(Chris)
    Where You Live:Southern california
    GFX Experience:Average
    Why You Want This:I am short on creds for pinning a topic
    How You Will Use It To Help Others:I have a topic on file formats that I want to pin
    What Yah Fink Of Me: -From what I can tell you are a decent person and contributed a fair amount to GR

What I essentially am asking for is whatever you think an acceptable amount of creds.

15. Renagade

Renagade Senior Member

Just um wondering...

When are you deciding? Tonight, tomorrow, a week?

*Gets shot for asking*