Global Weather Theory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by C-Biscuit93, Mar 11, 2011.

1. C-Biscuit93

C-Biscuit93 Member

*Cough, cough*
    *Fart*

As I sit here, at my kitchen table, devouring a feast prepared to near perfection, (By myself ;)) It's impossible to not have my attention diverted from said feast, by an extremely powerful bout of inclement weather occurring directly above my roof !

This then allows me to recall hearing of Japan's recent weather disasters...
    Which then provokes my recollection of several other recent weather disasters that have been common the past 4 or 5 years.

So I can't help but feel that it's possible, just possible, that we are seeing the beginning of a change in Earth's weather system. Because planets like Jupiter have storms that consume the entire planet and last for hundreds of years. So I think that as time goes on, and Earth slowly (Very slowly) changes position and distance from the sun and moon and everything else that is a factor in Earth's weather, we will start to see more extreme weather, and possibly weather that can effect the whole planet at once.

This is an invitation for discussion, so please, share your thoughts :-)

2. C-Biscuit93

C-Biscuit93 Member

43 views and nobody wants to flame or anything ? ;p

3. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

gtfo

4. C-Biscuit93

C-Biscuit93 Member

B*tch please you created a topic asking why your girlfriend cheated on you; That's a lot worse than this

5. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

You asked for a flame and btw it wasn't my girlfriend :ohu!:

lol.. Now Fack off