Giving This Account Away

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flamey, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

I dont post here enough to really consider myself active. I know there are people on this forum that deserve an account as good as mine. The post count,credits,rep, and premium membership all speak for themselves.

All YOU have to do, is provide me with a good enough reason why you should get this account and its yours!

I decided when I have found someone good enough for the account.

I would insert my goodbye to GR in this, but its against the rules. So im not going to do that....

So now, get to posting why you think I should give you this account and its yours, maybe as early as today!

PS: I didnt feel this belonged in the Marketplace or anywhere else, for the simple fact im not selling anything!

2. 1337 Pwn4g3

1337 Pwn4g3 Well-Known Member

I should get your account because I have had my rep destroyed by people with false reasoning. I should also get your account because I have been absent for a few months and I need the credits to get back into the swing of things. I also have wanted a prem account for ever and I have never had enough credits to get one.

I hope someone deserving gets it

Spencer

3. Nicasus

Nicasus Well-Known Member

I would like to have your account, because I like this forum very much, and I'm dying for a Premium account, And I can't get one :(

So I'm begging you: Can I please have your account? ;(

4. AgileLemon

AgileLemon Senior Member

well the truth is there are many more that deserve it... why do i want it? i want it so that i can give it to my friend... he cant affford 5dollars cause his parents just got a divorce... he never moans... and hasnt ever asked for anything. i just thought it could be a nice gift to him :)

5. lllAE86lll

lllAE86lll GR Since 2005

I should get your acc because i am good helping at computer and so friendly with others people ;)

And we are really sad to heard you leaving the forum ....

6. .Simplicity.

.Simplicity. Member

I want it because I am new to this forum, I am about to start a course on web design in 4 monthes ... and I just joined this forum ...

I want it so I can access more resources and get a good start to graphics.

Also, I cannot afford to buy the premium and I have not got paypal.

.Simplicity.

7. Enzyme

Enzyme Well-Known Member

Why I want the account because my friend also needs to get an account he doesnt know how to set it up and think he would really appreciate this he is not able to have photoshop so he will not be able to make many creds he has a little bit of a mental problem but always tries things and practices sports all day. We probaly won't get it but I hope someone deserving does get it.
    -generalkid

8. renegade1987

renegade1987 Well-Known Member

ME BECAUSE I REEEEEALLY WANT A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY, I ALLREADY DO GOOD THINGS FOR PEOPLE ANYWAY, IM ACTIVE EVERYDAY, AND I LOVE THIS SITE.
    SOME OF THE PPL THAT POSTED ALLREADY HAVE PREM ACCOUNTS.
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT POSTS.
    CONGRATZ TO WHOEVER GETS IT

9. Pat

Pat Senior Member

Personally, I don't think ANYBODY deserves your account. Just put or names in a raffle or something.

10. SpellApple

SpellApple Well-Known Member

I lost 50 bucks which made me so ----in mad. Anyway I would want the account cause I have never been premium in my life. I would give away sigs and everything. I also love the sig. LOL.

Lol. Oh your flamey? Man I can't believe you are leaving, you were so cool.

I would also use the credits to buy tuts to make good sigs, and have some giveaways.

11. Staroffhell

Staroffhell Member

I have to get this account, because i can acces prem. sections, and it would help me verry much in getting better in making sig's and art.... i can buy tutorails ~~~ i dont got the money to buy an prem account, so this would help me.

12. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Yeah i agree with Pat.

There are so many people that i know that could benefit from this account but i dont agree with having to write why you would like this account.

I think you should do what Pat has suggested and put all the names down and just pick one randomly. that way it would make it more fair and not seem like you are picking someone you know/and or someone who is more known. (Just an example as i have seen this done many of times)

Good luck in whatever you decide to do, and im sure you will be missed :)

gl hun

13. SpellApple

SpellApple Well-Known Member

Well good luck man with your life whoever gets your account. I wish I could get it, but man Its better if you dont leave.

14. flavoured

flavoured Well-Known Member

I feel like I deserve the account because I would sell it and donate the profits to my local fire department.

it probably qould be much, but any help is enough

15. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

I havent really decided my final verdict on how Im going to do this. But there is only going to be ONE lucky person!

Forgot to add that this account has a 10% warning on it, for something stupid i did a long time ago...

Keep your post coming in, until I find out how i really want to do this!