Girls That Send You Mixed Signals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FlanteJuice, May 1, 2008.

1. Fate

Fate Well-Known Member

Im in the same position as topic creator, but theres a difference, the girl actually likes me im just too pus$y to do anything about it

2. rotting.away

rotting.away Well-Known Member

3. soap005

soap005 Member

Its not like its the end of the world if she doesn't wanna be with you.

4. GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru Well-Known Member

Try not asking the internet for help.

5. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

Well, speaking as a woman I'll tell you my advice.
    I'm a very unique woman so my advice may be best excluded from personal use,
    but why not read it anyway.

Women have one thing going for them, that they all SUCK.
    Women have the ability to make men do and believe really anything.
    Most of my life I've had men throw themselves at me for reasons unknown.
    I just have that it factor, I'm clean, friendly, outgoing, happy, love everything and everyone.
    I am flirtatious, spontaneous and seductive. This has gotten me into trouble many times.

however, once I finally grew up a little bit, I realized that it's done me more harm now than good.
    Not only that, women are such ------ nuts like most people that it's ruined the one real relationship I want to work at.

Men don't trust us, they hate us, we're good for one thing now: Sex.
    thats what mine is currently telling me.

Instead of pushing her, show interest,
    but don't push. Be yourself, and if you interest her, she'll go to you.
    If not, its not meant to be. You shouldn't have to persue anything,
    it's a natural ability to bond between one person and another.

Best of luck!

XoxoX

Samantha[/b]

6. cvf4

cvf4 Active Member

From experience, I can personally say that becoming friends with the person and then getting them to really like you is a toughie. Either the girl will lose interest in you, someone else (who's more confident) will sweep her off her feet, or both. MAYBE if you're lucky and she's the real romantic type she'll pine for you for months and months until you make a move, but don't count on it too much.

You can't really do it anymore since you already know her personally, but if you meet any other girl that you are attracted to, instantly switch into Joey Tribbiani mode (from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.). Be suave, act natural, and pay attention to her. If you've got looks that's a plus as well, but the main factor is confidence.

The art of relationships is a tough one. Confidence is definitely necessary, but not in excess. For example, do not go up to a girl and say "Damn, you're fine! How about we go back to my place?" You will get slapped. And humiliated. And owned.

Analyze the girl as soon as you see her. Body language is the most important thing to pay attention to: how does she act, her posture, etc. All these factors correlate directly to her personality. After thinking up what to say (don't go in unprepared), create a chance to talk to her. Be friendly, but add in a hint of flirtatiousness. She should have a feeling that you're flirting with her, but don't make completely 100% obvious, cause that's usually a turn-off. If you do this correctly, she will usually be curious as to your intentions and she will pursue you.

But I'm just babbling now, those things don't really pertain to your problem. In your situation, I would do what some of the other guys are saying; just ask her out. You've known each other for a while, right? Just call/text her and say, "Hey, wanna go to the movies some time?" Don't hide that it's just gonna be the two of you, but don't explicitly say it's a date. If she asks you that question, just say something like, "I wanna spend time with you" or "We haven't hung out together in a long time" or something of that sort. Just go for it, she will most likely accept. And if she does, make the most of it; show your best qualities.

In conclusion: just ask her out.

7. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Because it's true. Women are lying, cheating, manipulative whores. Until you prove your loyalty (ie respect, the equivalent of love to a woman is respect to a man) you are little more than a piece of meat to get his penis off in.

You watch *way* too much Hollywood.

8. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Being a girl myself, here's my $.02:

Just ask her. As everyone else has said, if she shoots you down, that's that; if she says yes, then congrats. She sounds like just being sexy and suave won't cut it, so don't try to act like you're the most amazing guy in the world unless it's obvious that you're kidding around and trying to impress her. I'm not the kind of girl who dates just anybody, and if she's anything like me, she'd rather see the real you and get to know you instead of being stuck with mister macho.

Can't give much advice without actually knowing the girl :P

9. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

A bit behind in the times guys. Half the people who have posted in this topic aren't even active anymore. It would be interesting to know how this turned out though.

10. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Haha, someone must have necroed it then. Didn't even notice.

11. clayface

clayface Well-Known Member

Hi FlanteJuice. Everyone has this problem and everyone I know brings this up. I'm going to sound a bit misogynistic but if you take offense please remember that this is only from my experience. Please remember that I completely and wholeheartedly believe what I'm saying. ;)

Flame me and I'm going to use it to toast my f*cken marshmallows.

Chick logic. It's a paradox. They don't make sense. And that sucks. I'll give you the elementary school example: Helga likes Arnold so she abuses him (Football head!) but she has a SHRINE of him in her closet. Does this make sense? no. Chick logic: Helga sends mixed signals too (By the way, to girls, everything that was funny when you were 10 is funny all over again). When a girl your age is getting aroused, she's going to tell you you're going too fast. And that sucks.

So how do you deal with a girl who is fluent in chick logic? Just throw it back into her face. If she says she's busy for the next 2-3 weeks, say: "I didn't say we could hang out. Wanna look at puppies this Saturday?" If she tells you she doesn't like your friend who's hitting on her, say: "Why? I think he'd make the perfect boytoy for you. Me? I'd just want to be friends. We aren't compatible." If she tells you how awful her ex (your friend) is, just reply: "Yeah I know. He is so hot. I can tell you want him." Funny but true: once you mention that, she's gonna think that way about you.

Yes, you're more likely to turn her off. Yes, this is just the personality that she hates in your friend. Yes, you're more likely to get her. And if you do get her you will NET her. If you weren't scared about this risk though, you would have titled this thread "GIRL that SENDS you mixed signals" instead of "GIRLS that SEND you mixed signals".

Enjoy! ;)

--------------------

<div align="center">[​IMG]</div>

12. BlackTerror

BlackTerror Well-Known Member

I belive girls just want what they can't have. So by acting desperate she's not going to be aroused, if you just be confident and ask her out and still get rejected it wont be as bad as askin her out in a way that she can inference that you carry 10 photos of her daily. Also belive it or not rejection may not be a good thing, but you sure as hell learn from it, plus the fact that you took the risk makes your balls look bigger then the guy down the hall laughing at your rejection ( as in literally bashing you, not playful laughing).

13. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Girls don't send me any signals. I'm really ugly, and socially awkward.

14. Shadow

Shadow his name... was Boner!

Well girls don't like guys who have a lot of self doubt and negativity. I see a lot of my girlfriends hooking up with some ugly guys a lot. Whenever I meet them they are very positive and optimistic.

For most girls who aren't working the pole or bleaching their hair, looks aren't everything. My BFF loves guys who wear glasses and hates guys who have muscles and hot bodies.

15. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

OMG IS IT LIKE YOUR BFF JILL?

Frankly, I have my tastes, guys have other tastes. I don't really like anyone who is a movie star. Why? I don't like stick figures, at all. I want something I can grab and I'm not afraid of breaking. I date a lot of 5'2''-5'4'' brunette girls who weigh around... 120-135 ish, usually athletic (soccer / volleyball), but above all of that, not clingy, and intelligent. Why intelligent? Why not some dumb dipstick who will let me get my jollies off whenever I want? Because I hate stupid people, and stupid people generate stupid conversation. Matter of fact, I usually just go for the low maintenance, intelligent, brunette girls and the whole hotty factor kind of factors into it.

The end of that story is... everyone has tastes, and the other end to that story is... why the hell should guys even bother trying to impress women?

It's funny that in the current world, *men* are the ones who have to impress *women*. Why? Women out number men in the world for a startering point. Men have bigger things on their mind like being the traditional 'man' and actually putting food on the table and supplying their family with money so they can have what they want. If I could find a woman who was willing to pay the bills while I stayed home gossiping with friends, watching tv, 'cleaning' and 'cooking' I would totally be there in a heartbeat. I think a lot of women in this world don't even take into consideration that the male role in a relationship has far more things to actively do if they are a traditional couple in the least bit.

On top of the above... almost every relationship revolves around a simple concept, 'if she's not happy, i'm not happy'. Screw that. Why should I be the one who works 9 hours a day, drives 2 hours a day, comes home and then I have to work the last 5+ hours of my day trying to please a woman? This isn't even solved by the concept of 'omg if you're so mad at me, I'll get a job' where she goes out and gets a job doing... basically nothing and couldn't even support herself on it. The concept of actually *working* is what is valuable. Why is it that when a man comes home from 11 hours of busting his ass that he is the one who has to kiss the feet of the woman he's dating? As far as I am concerned, when I get home, the girl should be offering a blowjob and a 5 course italian meal while throwing on some horror movie and then proceeds to do something kinky for desert and then I go to sleep peacefully and wake up the following morning to repeat it all again. Why do I have to be the one to please the woman when I am already the provider for nearly everything we have.

Screw women in relationsihps.

Not a rant for any real reason, I don't date people in a relationship matter, but it's stupid as a whole.