Girls - Crushes, Problems, Nervousness, Etc.

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by JordanGen, Sep 19, 2007.

1. JordanGen

JordanGen Member

Ok, the long debatable (and awaited) issue of asking a girl out. There's a new girl at my high school who came from a nearby city, who I've seen around and who shares the last-period class with me. She's cute, I'm just nervous around here and whenever I walk past her, so it's hard to tell whether she's interested or not. I'm not one for formal introductions, and I usually avoid eye contact in case the girl sees me looking at her, and doesn't share the same feelings...

So, help a high schooler out ^_^ How can you tell if a girl has interest in you? And what's the best kind of date besides going to the movies, because they often get crowded, rowdy, and impersonal (and plus, i'm not very comfortable about going to that sort of location anyway). I don't want to rush it or anything, I'm just wondering how to go about this without scaring her away :eek:

I'm a mediocre guy, short but I often think my nervousness gets to me in the end, and prevents possible relationships.

2. Event

Event Active Member

Talking to her helps.

3. KinXiom

KinXiom Well-Known Member

Whats so ------ing hard of going up to her and say want to go out with me.

Or write it on a piece of paper and give it to her

4. [.BC.] KriPTiQ

[.BC.] KriPTiQ Well-Known Member

Yea if ur just stalking her and she dont know who u r, its gonna be pretty weird for her to say yes unless ur like godly sexi

5. Slappy McHappy

Slappy McHappy Well-Known Member

I have personally found that women are interested in someone that can make them laugh. Don't try to be a funny guy, and get them to laugh AT you. But be yourself, and get them to laugh WITH you. I'm a bartender in RL, and trust me on this one. They want someone who is real, down to earth, and they especially want someone that can make them feel at ease. So just be yourself. Don't be nervous. Just talk to her as a friend, and loosen her up a little first. ;)

6. GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru Well-Known Member

The best way is to stalk her. Make sure to stand outside her house and stare inside her windows until she calls the police or something :)

7. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

LOLOL!!! :lol: Awsome!!

---

I'd say to respect her space, you shold go slowly. Like if you just got to know her, for the first time, just ask where is she going or so and leave her alone, you don't want to bother her too much. Talk 2-3 minutes max. (If you knew her in the internet first or something, and just got to know her. That is stage zero.) Then try to hang out with her and some friends, if you're both in a group you can't get nervous because you're not alone. And she'll like to know you have the same friends in common. That's like stage one.

After a while you may catch her alone, but again, don't push it too much. Talk about some friends you have in common, how was her day, what's her favorite lesson (may be the wrong word), does she like her school class (If she's in a new school). (Almost stage 3). Then you can get a little more personal and so. Just make sure you don't quit talking. Talk more things about her, obviously. (If you're alone. In a group don't show TOO much interrest. She'll get bored at you. That's game over, when she gets enough of you). You may also talk about yourself but don't bother her. She doesn't really want to hear it. Show you're interested in her life and so.

It may seem a little hard, but it can be done. I'm not really very good at it myself, but it works, I supose. The best things to do is to be happy, no one wants to be around someone who is always in a bad mood. Say hello whenever you see her, girls dig that. (I think). Don't be shy.

Then ask her to go with you somewhere (For a walk) and just ask her about it. If she doesn't want to, that's a problem. Ups.
    The time you're allowed to get to ask her out: When you know her friends, and you talk with her without a problem about personal stuff that she wouldn't tell everyone.

Not sure about this. But I think some things are right. Don't let her loose interesst too. So you can't take too much time.

Kinda confusing, but I wanted to help. B)

Laughing helps a lot because it makes her relax, but it's not necessary. You can live without it. But having fun that's the secret. (You don't need to say jokes to have fun). Making her smile is as good as making her laugh, and you don't need to be cool or special to make her smile. You just need to smile, and she will smile back. =) She'll be sort of forced to return the smile. It's a win-win. So smile often, too.

8. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

Talk to her.

Simple straightfoward. Nothing deep at first, just get to know her. Ask her things about herself and share details of your lives.

Keep it light and dont try and be a clown. You will fail. If shes interested she will respond and go from there.

Be yourself. Dont pretend to be anything that you are not.

9. LostUchiha

LostUchiha Well-Known Member

Yes yes yes. That is the correct way. Just one little thing. Don't over do it. If you do, she would consider you in the "FRIENDS ZONE". You do not want to be there if you're really interested in her. And you should make eye contact sometimes. Just not too much, or she'll think it's a bit creepy. Don't glance at her chest when you make eye contact. That is also creepy. Also, just like Thug said, it's good to get in groups with her when doing an assignment. It'll have you less nervous. Try to flatter her, but not too much.

If this doesn't work, watch the Pickup Artist. Learn from there. :P

10. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

Yeah! I agree with ya.

If you don't get close, intimate, personal, etc. you're gonna be friends for life. FRIENDS. JUST FRIENDS.

It's kinda hard to change to a lover after she considers you a great friend and all. So after you know you can, go for it.

And compliments are hard to say for a begginer. Golden rule is: You've got to mean it, or else you'll seem false- that gives you a bad image. Practice. And try calling her by her name, that gives a great effect. It keeps her interessted and so. And now a little motivation, and some wise words... :tongue:

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
    - Leo Buscaglia (1925 - )

"If you want to win friends, make it a point to remember them. If you remember my name, you pay me a subtle compliment; you indicate that I have made an impression on you. Remember my name and you add to my feeling of importance."
    - Dale Carnegie

:D That is all from me. I think it does it. Add a little "you" in there and you've got it. Be yourself. It is easier said then done, but it works. It's not bogus, while it does look a bit like it. Try it!

11. Wynter

Wynter Senior Member

That friends zone stuff utter crap IMO.. Me and my now ex girlfriend were in a relationship for just over 5 years, and we were damn good friends for a good 2 years before that.. Bieng friends first helps a great deal, as you get to know each other more. One day she might just see you as something other than a friend, but you cant make someone like you more than they already do.. it takes patience.

12. 614-TM

614-TM Well-Known Member

i'm sure what everyone has told you is great, haven't read anything, but i'd go right for the kill and grab her boobs. do the classic trick where you're "falling" and that's the first thing you grab.

13. [.BC.] .Sacrifice

[.BC.] .Sacrifice Banned from GR

If you're really really nervous and shy, get her msn first and talk with her, after you've talked abit with her you could probaly talk better to here irl. Not the best method, but it might help you.

14. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Uhm yeah, talk to her and give her signs to let her know you're interested. The friend zone thing isn't crap by the way, you might get into a relationship, but thats pretty much it. The girl will see you as her little brother or something, and thats horrible for when you try to advance onto other things with her.

15. Slappy McHappy

Slappy McHappy Well-Known Member

LOL. In other words, prepare for a long life of YOU being the female in the relationship. In jail that is............ :lol: