Girl Problem :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkDrakeX, May 10, 2005.

1. DarkDrakeX

DarkDrakeX Senior Member

Okay idk what to call the title so lol. but a girl i like sara thinks i said to a group of guys that i had sex with her when i didnt. i was at a party with all of my friends and i was talking about my ex.... and the dude shes friends with that was there told her i was talking about her. so she is very very mad at me and she wont listen to me when i said i didnt say that and it really sucks. anyone know what to do :(

2. Carmon

Carmon Well-Known Member

well been ina same thing b4 so i know how u feel , Personally get the gurl alone and tell her how u feel on the sitation explain u dont feel the same that she feels for you . as for her telling lies about tell her off.

3. DarkDrakeX

DarkDrakeX Senior Member

yea i should try that but shes always around some1 so its gonna be a bitch to get her alone :(

4. OMEGAMAN

OMEGAMAN Well-Known Member

Well, if she absolutely won't talk to you, I guess the only option is to find a3rd party you trust to negotiate things. If that don't work, you may have to just cut your losses and realize you effed the situation up.

5. DarkDrakeX

DarkDrakeX Senior Member

yea. its starting to seem not worth it i should prolly let her cool off for a wek and then try to talk to her

6. ::JULIO::

::JULIO:: Well-Known Member

OHh something like dis happened to me. Well anyways, what I would do is::::
    1. If you have no chance at all wit her AND I MEEAN NO CHANCE becuz of the dude...go up to him, pop em in the face. Kick when he's down, and then run away.

2.)option 1 is the last resort. OK well here what u should reall do. Act really passionate and sensitive wit her. Try to tell her the truth the most u can. And act very very sad. LOL. If it don;t work....OPTION ONE WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER

7. Scratch.

Scratch. Well-Known Member

i feel really really bad for you :lol: ,ok the first thing i would do is kick that kids butt who talking around about you second is i wouldn't let that girl talk more about you that makes it worse how sooner how better.

8. DarkDrakeX

DarkDrakeX Senior Member

lol option 1 will amke me feel better alot better :). even tho hes 2x as tall as me i could still prolly win but w/e. acting sad sounds kinda fun :) if itll work. i might try that 2morrow.

9. CrimsonSinx

CrimsonSinx Well-Known Member

Ugg, Two people have mis-red his first post. He says he was at a party talkin bout his ex. Some guy that knew the girl thats mad at him said to her Dark was saying he had sex with her.

Ok. One, everyone talks about, oh just go pop the guy in the face, blah blah blah! ...Two words for ya,

---- THAT!

Violence aint the answer. I would go up to the guy that said you were saying you had sex with her and starighten things out with him first. Then go tell the girl.

You need to go after the source of the problem here, namley the guy that said ----.

Should be smooth sailing after that. But seriously dude, dont listen to any of this "hit him in the face" or none of that, thats just bull ----!

10. Phat Albert

Phat Albert Well-Known Member

Just straiten everything out with everyone, and if the girl is still mad at you, then she isnt right for you.

11. DarkDrakeX

DarkDrakeX Senior Member

still wopuld make me feel betetr if i hit em tho lol :P. so from what u guys r saying just talk to the sorce of the problem. okay ill have 2 try that when i get to see them thx 4 ur help guys

12. .scurenzio

.scurenzio Well-Known Member

NOTES x3 , ---- I told one bitch I liked one girl now the whole school knows , and I dont even like her anymore. It was a messed up situation anyways... try sending notes to her,talk to her friends about it and mainly go to the dude that told her.

13. Major

Major Well-Known Member

That sucks...how old r u? 12? Seriously...talk about girl problems on gamerenders...lol...But I hope the best for you.. ;)

14. DarthRane

DarthRane Well-Known Member

What you should do is if she want talk to you, get someone you know and she knows, make him wright its from him on the front, then right what realy happend then at bottom of the note tell who realy are. Get the guy that said that ---- and go and knock him off his feet and warn him if he doesn't tell the truth youll kick his ass. Both of those usualy work, and if the girl still doesn't listen to then just do the right thing, and spit fat lugi in her face to give her the message you don't care anymore, i only say that because you never should hit a girl no questions about it.

15. HaSh

HaSh Well-Known Member

just tell her.... If she doesnt believe you just say go ---- yourself! GG! lol no.. dont do that.. i dont know just try telling her and shell maybe believe you