Ghost Recon

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Blazeman, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

GHOST RECON

SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GAME REVIEW

In Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® 3, players will embody Captain Scott Mitchell as he commands the Ghosts and Special Forces allies equipped with the IWS in the quest to save the president of the United States, recover stolen nuclear codes and eliminate a vicious band of renegade soldiers hell-bent on unleashing catastrophe. The game, on all platforms, unfolds entirely in Mexico City, where numerous, meticulously researched and detailed environments will deliver complete immersion into the future of urban warfare. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® 3 will also include multiplayer and cooperative gameplay with exciting new elements, continuing the Ghost Recon tradition of setting the bar for multiplayer action.

article from teamxbox.com

Blazeman's Review:

Ok guys looks like this is going to be a pretty amazing game. From the looks of it and the gaming play its supposed to blow socom out of the water( which i doubt). But the graphics are going to blow you away.

Some of the new features is the basing of the game this game will actaully start off this time, the year is 2013, and the US Army has begun deploying the Integrated Warfighter System, high-tech bells and whistles that turn supersoldiers into super-duper-soldiers, capable of taking on a number of enemies solo. IWS soldiers are outfitted with advanced weapons and satellite communications devices like the cross-com, which updates soldiers on the status of their surroundings.

Ubisoft, which the North Korean government accused of purposely depicting the country as a nuclear threat in Ghost Recon 2, chose the more innocuous location of Mexico City to stage GR3. It appears that the Ghosts will have their hands full as they try to "save the president of the United States, recover stolen nuclear codes, and eliminate a vicious band of renegade soldiers hell-bent on unleashing catastrophe."

From the rumors and the screenshots this game is going to have us all at the edge of our seats.

"Will Be Updating On Further Info"
    Blazeman

2. michaelo123

michaelo123 Well-Known Member

wow sweet review.dat game looks wicked

3. Alias

Alias Well-Known Member

suposed to be a great game, trailers and screenies look promising. and i think it comming out next month

4. Cesto Ode

Cesto Ode Well-Known Member

I have played the other gost recons and there really good and then you think that they can't get any better, but then they release this, blows the other games away!

5. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

There is no doubt that this game will make Xbox

6. Cesto Ode

Cesto Ode Well-Known Member

it will, im sure of it!

7. Link_2006

Link_2006 Well-Known Member

Obviously this game will own. It's on the xbox. Plus I love shooter's.