G'day Mates

Discussion in 'I'm new here!' started by Brandon W, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Brandon W

Brandon W Well-Known Member

G'day mates. How is everyone on this lovely wet day?

Before I get started with my introduction, I wonder how many of these great members could guess which country I come from? Let's see shall we?
    [color=#000000;background:#000000]Australia[/color]
    Click to find out :)

Now, time for my introduction. Well I was apart of GameRenders way back, nearly 3 years ago now :S I actually came here from Runescape Realm and all the good GFXers' on that site kept mentioning GameRenders. So I decided to join here :) I really enjoyed it, there were many great tutorials, great staff, updates, a lot of competitions and most of all, many members to make friends with.

I eventually got caught up using Photoshop here, created a few web templates, some signatures but never avatars :huh: I don't know how and I don't know why, but I eventually got caught up creating websites. So I found a new community that would help me with my new fascination. After there, I was looking for some software in aid to help me code. I got caught up in a cracking community and from there found my way to a warez community. Been there for about 1.2 years now and 3 days before my one year there I was promoted to Administrator. Quickly through the ranks ;)

I went back after for a while looking for programming community found another great one. But now, how did I get from programming community back to GameRenders? I actually brought a magazine, "Australian web designer". Which has some great designs in there which let me back to GR to find some stocks, renders, tutorials, tips and tricks and more friends :)

That all happened in about 2.5 years. I hope not to leave GR again considering it has all I need :) Everything I need for my web designing and developing. I hope to extend my skills here mainly in Photoshop but while here I would like to learn some new languages :) I hope I can find that here too :)

Oh, forgot to mention why I made a new account. My old account wasn't very liked by some members, no clue why they didn't like me :( So I want to make a fresh start, new friends and hopefully get on the good side of the old members :) Plus the username was for when I was only young, now I like to use another one. Also I read the rules, so know I didn't get banned or suspended :)

Hope to have a great time here :)

Regards,
    Brandon

2. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

You took more effort than most to introduce yourself. I'll make more effort than most to welcome you.

Welcome to GR. Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

3. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Welcome to gamerenders, stay away from the spam heaven, and flame forum and you be fine.

4. Brandon W

Brandon W Well-Known Member

Yer I normally make a really long ones :) That one is just my history of getting here, if you would like to hear my programming, GFX and others just say hehe But I need time and effort for them ;)

I shall do Mister :)

Thanks for the tip mate :) Will take it into account :)