Gay Marrige

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vector, Apr 17, 2006.

1. xxx!

xxx! New Member

Gay people are wrong.

2. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

^ yes.

Gay marriages shud be banned!

3. Vext

Vext Well-Known Member

I support gay marriage. I figure they're people just like us, only with different sexual preferences. I'd evaluate more but I don't really wanna debate, too early in the morning. lol

I can see why people say it's wrong from the religious stand point though, even though I'm not religious myself.

4. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

NO dude you're wrong its kinda against the MANKIND decipline of life!

5. Vext

Vext Well-Known Member

Was that to me? o.o

I thought the method was 'to each their own' and doesn't the Bible say to 'love your fellow man'? o.o

I don't wanna debate, really, just making a point.

6. Fleshchomper

Fleshchomper Well-Known Member

I try not to be prejudice against anything like that but i have no problem with gay people but it makes me think how does one "become" or start to become gay? is it how there raised or are they born with it like a disease why are they attracted to the same sex when we are attaracted to the opposite? who knows?

7. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

ahh ok if dont wanna debate and its your own opinion why shud i regret :) Sorry for any offence dude

8. Bosco

Bosco Well-Known Member

I'm pretty neutral on this. I'm very religous, at the same time, I'm very political. D=

I tend to stay out of debates like this.

All I can say is that gay people are NOT wrong. And I pity you if youi think that way.

9. Iceman

Iceman Well-Known Member

homosexuality is wrong if "god" wanted it that way he would have made adam and adam not adam and eve Right ? "prove that is wrong!!!!"( prove that its right ?)dont think you can...........

why yes it does key word love not screw you love your family and friends right you dont run around screwing them ........oOo

10. Vext

Vext Well-Known Member

^ Respect other's stands/opinions, ya? =\

*meekly creeps out of thread* o.o

11. JamesioIII

JamesioIII Well-Known Member

Gay marriage is totally gay. Homos.

12. >Evan<

>Evan< Well-Known Member

I bet it'd feel like your trapped in the wrong body, I mean,
    you love someone, right? You wanna get married? So be it.

13. maditaliano

maditaliano Well-Known Member

Gay marriage is just... gay.

14. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

i have nothing against gay marriage.. im not religious; however, there's no way to prove anyone wrong on what's right and what's not right. looking at it from a religious point of view makes the responses.. biased.

15. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

15 pages worth of posts by the time I get to this. Most of which is just plain and simple one liners of, I dont like it, I think its wrong, I think its sick. I didn't read every single post, I read alot of them though.

So I am going to just list a bunch of key points for easy reading, you can either read it or not. This isnt the first time this discussion has come up on this forum, or other forums.

1) Our govt promises us a seperation of religion and state. That means, that if your christian, jew, catholic, whatever religion you may happen to be. It doesn't matter. You don't get to force your religious views upon us in any form of the law.

2) Marriage is not all about reproduction. If that was the case, woman who get hysterectomys, or men who get vasectomys, sterile men or woman, older men or woman, etc etc, should also not be allowed to get married. So you can kiss that argument goodbye because I just obliterated it and you know it.

3) How would you feel if the woman, or man you love, was in the hospital, and you where told you arent allowed to see them? Or arent allowed to get an update on whats going on with them, because your not their spouse? That wouldn't feel too good would it? It happens all the time, along with other things, because they wont allow gays/lesbians to get married.

4) You say homosexuality isnt natural. Well, thats been proven wrong, by the mere fact that there is a proven case of homosexual penguins in a zoo in Australia I believe it is. That or the fact that im sure everyone has seen their dog/cat try and mount their same sex before too. Animals know nothing but natural instincts, so wheres your not natural argument now?

You guys don't like gays, or gay marriages. Thats fine. Thats entirely your opinion. Just because their gay, or being involved in a gay marriage, doesnt mean its being forced upon you. So why does it really matter that much to you? What are you so afraid of? There is nothing to be afraid of, so what if their gay? Dont want to see them kiss? Turn your head. Its not like their going to drop their drawers and get freak nasty right in front of you.

I'm a lesbian, right proud of it too, and I hate to inform the rest of you, but times are changing. Progress is being made every day. You hating someone for being homosexual, or trying to deny them the same rights as everyone else, for being homosexual, is no different then the whites who persecuted the blacks back in the day, or the nazis who persecuted the jews. Think about that. Also think about where we are with blacks, whites, jews, etc in todays world.

You may not like it now, but more and more people are being accepting of people for whats on the inside, rather then for superficial bs reasons. Gay marriages will come about at some point, and when they do, your going to see its no big deal, and your going to be like man, what was I thinking.

I will be sure to post photos of my homosexual wedding when the time comes. I am sure everyone will love it.