Gay Marrige

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vector, Apr 17, 2006.

1. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

I have no clue what to think. I'm sorta religious (christian) so that side of me is saying it's bad, yet we do live in America and it's not against the law.

It is a hard subject. On one hand you can't ban gay marrige all togeather, because we all do have rights and there is no rule against it, on the other hand it may go against your religion or personal standards.

So maybe it's just opinion.

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

There's absouletely nothing wrong with it.
    It's just another minority group the majority of you hate for some ridiculous reason. Saying Gays can't marry is like saying Blacks cant marry just because they are a minority group (In England at Least) It's pathetic and childish, they should be allowed to marry and be treated like everyone else. F*** christianity.

3. VenomousDuck

VenomousDuck Well-Known Member

Whatever makes them happy.. I guess..

4. Sw1ndla

Sw1ndla Well-Known Member

I have no opinion as I am atheist and I don't believe in marriage in the first place.

5. ReWrite

ReWrite Guest

I don't care if they marry....just stay away from me LoL

No its not like i don't relieze that gay people don't jump on any guy they see...its just i don't want them near me :P

6. Dreamscaper

Dreamscaper Well-Known Member

Poofs, want shootin...nah iam not a fan of gays but put it this way at least theyre not peodos, savvy? Theyre funkin other men but at least its not children, so on that note i dont give a damn. At the end of the day the can marry theyre brother for all i care (Yes they need that sick funked up head of the theres sorted out) but at least they arnt bothering me and tryin to stick there sh1tty penis in my bum holeo...

7. Swifty Boy

Swifty Boy Well-Known Member

They can if they want, but it's disgusting though imo, but w/e

8. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Jesus christ, you people are pathetic.
    What the f*** is wrong with gays? I myself am not homosexual yet a few of my friends are, it's not disgusting in anyway. I was talking to one earlier and he just said its how he feels, they dont choose to be gay although it isnt a big deal.

You may as well all be extreme racists at the same time because its the same ----ing thing

9. Dreamscaper

Its not disgusting? ..Riiiiiiggghhht, so you dont find a male and another male kissing, licking another mans arse hole the sucking....oooh i dont wanna think about it...but hey its not disgusting :rolleyes: Men should be placing theyre penis in a women not a funkin man!

Oh they dont choose? Puuulleeezz ge me a break :lol: its not like someones pointing a gun in theyre face is it!? Think about it

You so crazy

10. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I had big insulting post.
    But edited, your just not worth the time.

11. minxette

minxette Well-Known Member

I want to ask a question to those who think guys having sex with each other is disgusting....would you ever have anal sex with another woman? Or do you find that disgusting?

12. napoleon

napoleon Member

Well I'm just wondering what the hell happened to the world. At one point ----ing another guy up the ass used to carry a bad conotation. I just want to know what happened to that.

13. minxette

minxette Well-Known Member

Things change, that's what.

Black people used to be thought of as being inferior to whites. Women used to be not allowed to vote or attend college.

As times change, so do a lot of thoughts about things. And people are waking up to realize that there's no reason to discriminate against people for no reason.

14. BeatdownT

BeatdownT Well-Known Member

i dont really care as long as they dont bug the crap out of me or start doin it in a street or whatever

15. Dreamscaper

But its not a beautiful peacy womens bum (which is right) Its a hairy (same sex) sweaty mans ass! Some people are seriously funked up

And no its not disgusting to bum a women :rolleyes: