Gangs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anti-Hero, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Cytherea

Cytherea Well-Known Member

gangs like them wouldnt have existed if those stupid RAP-Stars like TUPAC or N- B.I.G was introduced, for the love of god those little punks in hoodies thinking they gangstas, imo the real gangstas are those russian/jap/italian mafias :)

the same thing goes on in england too, i thought in america it would be different.

2. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

Kazook, you aren't offering anything at all to this conversation so please stop spamming it up. That or start posting some relavant information or opinions.

Going back to that whole "gangs were influenced by the mafia" deal, it's completely true. Haven't you seen or heard rappers make references to old-time mafia members? Hell, even kids on the street do sometimes. However, the entire basis of the mafia was different. It wasn't to protect you out on the street or get the respect of others. It was to make money, which was why the mafia became huge in the 1920s during the prohibition when they smuggled/bootlegged alcohol to people in big cities. With that came some stiff competition which is where the violence erupted and the negative stigma of the mafia started up as well.

I think EBK said something about any group of people can be called a gang, which is true no doubt there. But the entire basis here was the people who actually go around calling themself a gang because they think they're tough or think they're hard. There's a difference between a gang of people and an actual gang.

3. R E V O

R E V O Well-Known Member

I love in a small town, but our fights can get pretty intense when enough people are at it.

We all generally get along I suppose, no certain groups... Nobody cares.

4. Gruntkilla

Gruntkilla Well-Known Member

Here in Australia... depending on where u live ofcourse... Gang activity is increasing 10-fold

I think its funny...

All these little ethnic dudes(Lebo's, Asians, Greek's, Turkish ect ect) walking around trying to be all "tough" when really, they look like a pack of retards....

AKA

lil' American wanna-be'z...

It aint just funny.. its hilarious :rofl:

I mean... there parents/Grandparents probably sold all their teeth to immigrate to this great country of ours to give the future generation a better life - so now that "future generation" is now the current-gen and they end up f***in' it up for everyone, and in the process, destroy if-not-all the hard work their elders sacrificed to get em' here in the first place...

And then, to top all that off.. they have to go 'round and mess with my mates to try and make themselves feel "big" or "hardcore" :lol:

I mean - F***!!

Chuck on some thong's(no not a G... thongs in Australia are like sandles), cook-up some snags(sausages) on the Barby(BBQ), maybe crack open afew beers and talk about what a great country we live in instead of put my mate in hospital because he wouldn't give u his iPod and the $10 he had left in his wallet...

F***in' dirty APES!!

I hate em' <_<

5. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

At my school we all just hang out but thats cause its a military school and we all have to live I mean there are different groups among us and we ahve fights and stuff but nothing really serious.

6. .:RiDDaNcE:.

.:RiDDaNcE:. Well-Known Member

My neighborhood is all white...lol no gangs. :lol:

7. P90

P90 Member

Really bad example. But ever see The Hillz?

8. twixA

twixA Well-Known Member

Not really gangs where I live , but always at my school their stands like a 'gang' at the end of the street , and one near the exit of the school , like every day . If one day , they kick or punch each other , the 'gang' leaders will be kicked outta my school , i mean... lol

9. c6x Essn

c6x Essn Well-Known Member

lol, respect in highschool is ----, it gets you nothing. people should concentrate more on getting away from highschool

10. NiVeK

NiVeK Well-Known Member

the way i deal with stuff like this

is make friends with all the right people :D

11. _Arctic_

_Arctic_ Well-Known Member

White people make gangs all the time. Read The Outsiders? You should.

12. Gruntkilla

Gruntkilla Well-Known Member

Now THAT! was an awesome book

13. Greasy Pete

Greasy Pete Senior Member

you should go down there to chill.

14. GR.Konvict

GR.Konvict Well-Known Member

lol in enlagnd you have alot of gngs mainly in the cities like london,manchester etc

also you know have the "chavs" which run around terrorising the neighbouhood :P

lmao cant spell >_>

15. little_man

little_man Active Member

hmm.... our school has like 80 kids in it so we don't really have gangs, once in a while the kids in this one family decide they want to fight someone over an x-girl or something thinking they can outnumber people until they realize all the older partiers join the underdog. We got a few pretty big guys and some fierce fighters, but nothing as far as what I would call an Organized gang.