Gamrenders....getting Up-tight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Still.HerexEDGE, Sep 28, 2006.

1. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

Go on ahead to those forums if you really have a problem with this rule. And try to use better grammar and sentence structure, I barely understood what you said.

2. cooolway

cooolway Well-Known Member

I also feel that the GR forum is getting up-tight. They need to remmeber that they are two types of extremes, high and low. The best is to stay in the middle.

3. ßłέέđ

ßłέέđ Well-Known Member

Thats the same reasons i left for so long, is becaues things got to uptirght and i was fed up with it.

but goodluck.

i just kinda ignore all the mods.
    and try to do wha ti think is right..

:]

4. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

ch ristmas can't be typed out like this, blockedistmas.

5. syntax_

syntax_ Well-Known Member

yes, things chance, site gets worse in every aspect

6. ThugRider

ThugRider Well-Known Member

What? Sorry, his message was easy to understand. I support good grammar in every way, but that post was better constructed than the avrege. And what do you mean with "Go on ahead to those forums if you really have a problem with this rule."?

7. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Ah well, I guess it is easier selling stuff in shops if people like it,lol.

8. VEXTA

VEXTA Well-Known Member

LOL funny i posted in this tread about 2 weeks ago, and still its going on, awesome keep it up guys until the mods relize what there doing to this place....omg C H R IST has been blocked...saaaad

9. HydrogeN

HydrogeN Well-Known Member

What are "We" doing to GR? And it is not c-h-r-i-s-t that is blocked it is the letters c-h-r which was an exploit in IPB, that is the reason it is blocked, not due to religion.

But I would still like to know what "we" mods are doing to ruin GR as a community? We are one of the largest on the net, we must evolve the rules to combat issues that arise and when we do change the rules, it is not one mod who says we need to do this and it happens, it is a majority decision based upon the actions of members who find ways of bending the rules or come up with things that are not good for GR. "We" are not here to hurt GR, most of us have been here a long time and feel change is needed to keep GR running as best it can with som many people coming each day.

But since you brought it up that what "WE" are doin is hurting GR, what in fact are "WE" doing, give me some examples as to what you are referring to.

10. G72

G72 Guest

Agreed Hydrogen ....

11. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

I just don't get why people always protest against the rules? Moderators, which are highly mature and know how to handle things set those rules for us to be in a boundry and not to break them. Do they set the rules to be decent and post and you people don't like those rules? GR is getting up tight? NO. It is you who always want to SPAM or if not spam then post slang curse and swear each other and take GR to the bottom line. Please rules are always set to make up things in a manner and a more likely way. There are rules in Public Park's that follow " Do not trash", I hope people who don't follow the rules at GR trash in Public Park's or places which have the same rules. Rules are meant to be followed and not protested/broken, if you do not want to follow the rules. Please give an appropriate reason or don't bother to come. Moderators are not held responsible in ANY WAY. I have 10% warning level and the reason for that warn is Spamming. I was warned the 3rd time I posted on the forums, it was because I never knew the rules for posting and I used to post, "lol" "haha" and so on.. Since then you can have a look at my posts and the time I am here. I never disobeyed any of the rules, adding I am happy with posting at this forums and none of the rules bug me because they are to keep clean this great Community.

My apologize if I said something wrong or offended someone by this post, but viewing all the comments forced me to post this.

12. beatsta

beatsta Well-Known Member

OMGAWD!

13. ThugRider

Really, can I ask whast was the point of this post? It seems like it didn't have absolutley nothing to do with this topic. That said, could you stop spamming? Im going to start to report pepole. Question to the mods: Can I report posts like this saying that they are spam? I would appreciate an answer.

14. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

No, no you can't.

15. ThugRider

Thanks for the answer. But they are spam. Are you sure about this?