Gaming Tournies?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by .sXe, Mar 5, 2007.

1. .sXe

.sXe Senior Member

Does anyone know of any legit (not hey Ill give you 5 bucks if you can beat me) game tournies for like Halo, CS, ect for money or other things? I thought MLG did some halo ones but I couldn't find out their page =/

2. x0r

x0r Well-Known Member

3. I BLZZRD I

I BLZZRD I Well-Known Member

We at NxGamers.com always listen to our members. Bungie talked to us about a tourney a while ago, we said no due to the fact that we did not get much support from the H2 community.

If you think you can gather up enough H2 teams, we will definatly hold a prize. Possibly sponsored by Bungie itself.

We have successfully ran tournaments with Infinity Ward and are currently running one with Ubisoft.

4. -LeGeNdZ-

-LeGeNdZ- New Member

www.mlgpro.com

MLG has the best tournies...for the most money. They only have 3 games in their circuit right now though, Halo 2, Rainbow Six Vegas (just added this season), and Super Smash Bros. Melee...

They no longer sponsor Halo:CE, so unless its a local tourney or something, for Halo:CE, you will have tough luck finding them...once in awhile you may find a big H1 tourney but they are rare, and only the best show up to win :)

5. MyaSMa

MyaSMa Well-Known Member

my gamign company is hosting a free tournament in 2 hours lol.

www.sigma7gaming.com
    sign up under our teams, and register your other 3 members and you can participate. make sure to post your team on the forums also.

6. Zeroiceninja

Zeroiceninja Well-Known Member

I go to Fighting game tournies all the time!
    Shoryuken.com
    is great for info on advanced stuff. Evolution is probably the biggest Fighting tourny in the USA and it's site is evo2k.com