G- U Not!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oji, Aug 1, 2005.

1. panda_

panda_ Well-Known Member

Ummm.. 50's first album was AIGHT. not good not bad. But it still sucked a bit.

and the games lyrics are like million times better than 50s. 50's lyrics sucks. who cares if he got is own clothing and all dat, his lyrics sucks. Hes a bussiness man. Not a rapper. At all. Well he make "rap songs", but they suck so hard i cant believe it.

oh, and tomato. Loser

2. AM audioBandit

AM audioBandit Well-Known Member

ah well i doubt 50 cares what ppl think of him he still make millions of money so its all good but yea i dont really like mainstream rap

3. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

I think he does or else people wouldnt buy his music. Look, to me its more about the beat, and the instrumentals than it is the lyrics. And dont ever say Ja Rule or whatever are 'real' gangsters because they're trying to do the same thing as 50, 50 just did it better than them.

Actually, I know a white guy in my hometown, he raps, and has made his own CD, hes pretty good. When I get my hands on it, Ill host a few songs for ya, hes pretty good.

4. RanXston

RanXston Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not because he's a multi-milionnaire that he's a superstar. If Bill Gates would do a music album he wouldn't be a superstar (well at least if he has aweful singing).

50cent knows how to sing?!?!? LMFAOROFL!!!! You got to be kidding me, most of the times you don't even hear what he's saying because he ain't articulating and he isn't signing he's just talking except theres a gay ass beat running in the background.

If you think knowing how to rap is talking bull and saying the only meaning of life is money, big cars and big ass and tits women you'd right. Except rap is supposed to be poetry about meaningful things not a pack of bull.

Not because someone has money that he's a buisiness man. Buisiness men make money in a very clever way and economize it which 50cent and everyone in the movie and music industry doesn't do. They buy people into buying their stuff because the media brainwashes people by telling them what to watch, what to be and what to listen to. Then they use people that fall into that system so they can go buy a couple of mansions, a douzen of big cars, bigs useless 100 000$ jewlery and then come complain on how life is hard and ----. BULL----!

Myself I hate rap. Its just some people that can't do a song by themselves, steal a beat, modify it slightly, loop it about 500 times in the song and have to feature someone in every single song. Then they write on how it is in the ghetto, how big ass and tits women, money and cars are an important factor in life. Then they make a video about the ghetto song and show they're mansions, Hummers, Lamborghinis, Ferraris and all the women they have. The only rappers I actually respect is because they talk about the REAL things in life like our ----ed up system, society and media and how they are running our world.

5. Oji

Oji Well-Known Member

all i say is f*uck 50 < ICE CUBE

i stick wit dah old school shiet lolz

6. Templar

Yeah well I listen to all sorts of music except

R&B
    Country
    Pop/most modern Rock
    and something else I forgot.

For me its rave rock or rap. Thats about it. I like some of the old school ----, btw.

Im just saying that you would probably be saying the same about Ja Rule if Ja Rule and 50's posistions were reversed. Thats the rule truth right there. And Brainwashing? How dumb do you think people are these days? Oh, wait...we reelected Bush, but still.

50's good. Or else he wouldnt be where he is today. Thats about it, if you cant admit it, GTFO.

7. RanXston

RanXston Well-Known Member

How dumb? Easy, just check MTV. They are ALWAYS passing the same type of music, the same bands/artists/rappers every single day. They never pass anything else than what is mainstream and because of that people are getting into it due to overdosage of that music. Just by going outside in the streets you could easily determine who listens to what kind of music. Thats exactly because media told them what to wear and what to listen to. If someone is a mix of two completly different styles, like punk rock and rap or even wearing wearing freshie clothes while listening to punk rock, you won't be accepted by society. Why? Because of all the influence media gave. Just look at all the people that dress like Avril Lavigne or those gay ass rappers.

8. Carbotron

Carbotron Well-Known Member

I dont know my rap but nas is hella good

9. &#036;hottY&#33;&#33;

&#036;hottY&#33;&#33; Well-Known Member

Some of them are funny

But who knows what they are 2pac is a good rapper but before he even rapped theres a video of him and he couldnt even say nigguh or bitch he was that ponsy. He wasnt actually homeless it was just a cover-up from the truth.

So who knows 50cent and the Game may b GheY together as theres a photo of 50 kissin him :S

10. southpole

southpole Well-Known Member

^read a bio on Tupac^

you don't know what your talking about.
    you swallow propaganda like a birth control pill.

11. &#036;hottY&#33;&#33;

&#036;hottY&#33;&#33; Well-Known Member

wow ok m8 so some1 else acted as 2pac 10+ yrs ago and made him look like a pussy. Look am not sayin 2pac a FaG a (L) his music and his lyrics they changed the look on the world for me but he wasnt Gangsta he became a ThuG l8r on in his life and started alot of trouble like neds/chavs do these dayz apart from we dont get gunz ^_^

12. AM audioBandit

AM audioBandit Well-Known Member

yea he cares but he doesnt care what WE think he has millions of fans

13. southpole

southpole Well-Known Member

to: $hottY!!

so if you don't cuss, your not a gangster?
    he was a revolutionairy, have you read his poetry?

14. ibeatu

ibeatu Well-Known Member

lol owned thats funny

15. Templar

Just because someone disagrees with you doesnt ----ing mean they are an idiot or are brainwashed. If you honestly believe that you seriously need to like, get some therapy or something.