Fun Trick To Do At School

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by xX ParaDox, Jul 2, 2006.

1. xX ParaDox

xX ParaDox Well-Known Member

Warning Do At Your Own Risk
    First open up yer command prompt, im pretty sure that most schools have it blocked unless they're a F#!@in retarded, to get the command prompt open up a new text document, once yer in it type command.com and then save it as a bat file (etc like cmd.bat) once yer in the command prompt just to get it cleared type cd C:\ and press enter, once u did that then type in the commmand prompt "net send * (insert your message) then press enter yay u did it every pc in yer schools network that is connected has a message that has poped on their screen. But be warned it can be easily traced just hit me up on msn if u need any help with this but yes i kno ppl who did it and they got suspended from pcs at thier school for a while. Have Fun, also i forgot to mentioin if u dont wannna get caught reboot the pc, then once its past the logo thingy press F8 as afast as u can then a screen will show pick Safe Mode with Command Prompt, then boot it up until there is a login screen then for the user name type in "Administrator" and the pass is blank once yer in, just open up command prompt and just do as the directions say. Have fun :)

2. AKW

AKW Senior Member

As you may well know most schools run a on a government T1 so that they all have set IP addresses. Also, a lot of computer classes have assigned computer. Anyone who does this would be a retard because as soon as you do it, they got you tracked. The IP shows and maybe even the computer name on the Domain. So this is useless unless you want to get caught for some odd reason. Also, if your school uses a server and they run Embedded then their is no point in trying this because Command prompt will not even show.

3. xX ParaDox

yea i said u could be traced

4. .Simplicity

.Simplicity Well-Known Member

I did this using notepad to make the .bat file, word of caution: DON'T DO IT! Lol, I did this months ago, they caught me in under 2 minutes, seriously, it was like 1 minute 20 seconds...although I lied to them(yea, they're morons, the tech guy had no idea what I did) and got away with it, saying it was a trojan...lol...still, those jerks disabled my school account and almost kicked me out of my Drafting class :|

Lol...this was way back when I didn't know how to not get caught :P

5. Equivalent Exchange

Equivalent Exchange Well-Known Member

I accidently did this near the end of the year. Net Send is pretty well known in our school, and they disabled it at one point. I meant to send a message to my friend in the same class, however, I messed up the code, and it got send to our entire building.

The words "you noob" showed up on everyones computer (except our room, of course >.> )

I didnt even know what happaned until a teacher came in and started complaining someone from our room was doing something.

This was in the computer electronics class at our school, where all the big techies go to. They refused to beleive it was an accident becuase "I was too smart to make an accident like this".

Still, didnt get in trouble, becuase I was on good terms with the dean.

6. Ohms Law JR.

Ohms Law JR. Well-Known Member

lol i did this last year then they warned me not to do it again i said ok so a month later i crash there server :) then i got kicked out

7. Vpr99

Vpr99 Senior Member

Wow... I am so pwning my school's computers!

8. Equivalent Exchange

Equivalent Exchange Well-Known Member

Ha, our dean actually threatened to take away the server in the back of our computer electronics class if I did it again.

The server is an FTP server, that has nothing to do with our class and hosts files for the district.

I'm pretty sure none of us would have cared.

9. .MystiKal

.MystiKal Well-Known Member

Wicked! Can I post this on my forum and see what they do? xD;

10. BiG D.c

BiG D.c Well-Known Member

Lol my fiend did it.....the buster and a sorta cop came in his lab class and asked him a bunch of questions.....cuz our school site got hacked and they thought it was him...but it wasnt

11. Tastypoo

Tastypoo Well-Known Member

OMG LYKE LOLZ I DIDT HIS AND WENT TO JAIL

Jk. I'd never do that man. That's so chump dude. I don't really even know why you'd want to do it anyways, you'd pretty much get caught no matter what... unless you ran.

I guess maybe I'd do it on the last day of school senior year, like a minute before school ends. I just hope this thread is still here for me to use as a guide.

12. up2ditime

up2ditime Well-Known Member

i did this akready but the network was messed up so it only went to like 4 computers i just wen taway it was the end of a period

13. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

14. xX ParaDox

yea u can put it on other sites i posted tut i just thougth u guys might like it cuz i jsut learned about this stuffl ike a week ago

15. Tastypoo

Tastypoo Well-Known Member

So dud are you a pro hacker then?