Free Render Enhancements, Modifications, And Creations

Discussion in 'Offer' started by FoxMcCarther, Dec 26, 2008.

1. FoxMcCarther

FoxMcCarther Well-Known Member

I will do basic improvements for free to existing renders, say you found one on planetrenders or on the forums here and there is, say, grass covering the feet from the source image, and you don't like it. What I try to do is recreate the boot as it would look if there was no grass on it.

If you want sections of hands or feet rebuild I can do that, I can create small parts of rendering that should be there. Say you have a P90 rendering and the trigger guard is missing, I can build on on the render. Also, I will render almost any image for free as well.

Most things people request I will be able to do, However I can not preform miracles. If your uncle was decapitated and all you have is a picture of the body, I can not digitally recreate a face for you =D.

Do not EXPECT me to do yours, I will accept it if I have time =D

Expected time from request to completion (Note this is relative and is frequently updated)
    -2 hours-

Thanks!

Use this code (Explanation follows) if requesting a render, If improvement just specify with any detail.

Code:
    1. Source -
    1b. Series -
    2. Cut Type -
    3. Purpose -
    4. Deadline -
    5. Improvements -
    Explination

Source - Where is the image found

Series - What is it? If it is anime what show, if it is a person, who is it.

Cut Type - Smooth, Exact, chunky. Smooth is taking chunks out or adding chunks to the render to give it a smoother look, Exact is just like the render looks on the page, chunks and all (Often they look out of place post rendering), Chunky means you want it sort of in the middle of the first too. Any real lumps removed, but still stays as true as possible to the source.

Purpose - Desktop. Sig, Etc. I need to know this as I render a desktop different than I would for a sig.

Deadline - While I may finish early or late of it, I will give priority to those that NEED to be done by a certain time.

Improvements - Anything you want improved? IE: Hand rebuild, more hair (please no), text removed, effects kept, etc.

2. Shadow

Shadow his name... was Boner!

3. FoxMcCarther

I will try to make it a little more in focus, but if you don't see anything from me in the next 2 hours I was unable to.

4. FoxMcCarther

Sorry, I doubt these results are satisfactory or what you were expecting, however I will post it here anyway as it is a slight improvement. Below the picture is an explanation of why It is hard to do something like this.

Improvements done

* Soft Focus somewhat improved
    * Removed the white line around the render when it is on a black background

BEFORE
    [​IMG]
    AFTER
    [​IMG]

There is no easy way to sharpen an image that is (was) soft (fuzzy) from the moment it was taken. There are several ways to "Improve" these images, but no ways exist that I am aware of, to completely, or even mostly bring the image back into focus. The way I improved it was I sharpened the image, allot (thus the pxly appearance in parts) then adjusted the colors to be as close to normal as I could (difficult with skin). Next I adjusted the brightness and contrast to get the lighting levels lower, as they increased a large amount during the previous process. However, I could not equalize the colors in any sort of timely manner, thus the face appears brighter than the rest of the body. I recommend using it at about half size if you can, this will also make it appear to be sharper than it is, and will improve the overall look. But it is already small so... meh.

Whether you use this render or not I don't care, but I would just try to find one that is more in focus if I were you.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you are doing with it.

5. Shadow

Haha thank you very much. It definitely looks a lot better. Will use it for my upcoming sig. Thanks again!

6. FoxMcCarther

No problem, come back any time =D

7. Drahgon

Drahgon Senior Member

can you render this for me please?

[​IMG]

8. FoxMcCarther

I'll try to render it, should be done tonight, possibly tomorrow night depending on what happens with work lol I might get called in again.

Too much is missing for me to attempt to rebuild any of this render but the top of the bow, just be aware, what you see is what you will get with this render =D

9. kizaito

kizaito Well-Known Member

Is this topaz vivacity?

10. FoxMcCarther

Is that a program or a person? If it is a program I might know what you mean, its the one that removes grain or something right? No, I do all by hand.

11. FoxMcCarther

Done! Sorry if you do not like the bow tip I put on, I could not tell what type of end it should have, so I went with the basic longbow lol. If you don't like it you can clip the end off again =D. It was hard to tell exactly what you wanted, as on the pxl level this is a very lumpy source, so I was unsure if you wanted it true to render or smoothed out, So I did sort of both lol.

[​IMG]

12. Shadow

Wow that's really good.

13. WWIII

WWIII Well-Known Member

You may want to fix the top of the bow, or for whatever you make with it, don't use that.

14. FoxMcCarther

Like I said, use the bow tip if you want, if not you can make it look like the render (none at all) or you can get creative =D

15. Shadow