France & Misc Photos

Discussion in 'Photography' started by }SoC{SainT, Dec 4, 2007.

Sponsored By: BAK Factory Outlet
  1. }SoC{SainT

}SoC{SainT Well-Known Member

Well, I'm bored. And procrastinating. I feel like posting some stuff on here. Not much, since I have far too much. Anywho, I recently went to France. Being the art lover that I am, I took too many photos to count and filled up every single SD card. Of those pictures, I've only put about half of the better ones on the internet. And I'm only linking to a few of those. So, if you want to see more, view my dA gallery. I have a whole folder of my France photos on there.

Captivated (versailles fountain)

Louvre Hall

Destruction (Normandy)

More blown up stuff (Normandy)

Parisien Mime

Paris from atop l'arc de triomphe

Other Photos:

Sunset at Fort Stevens, Oregon
    Sunset2 at Fort Stevens, Oregon

Nail at Fort Stevens, Oregon

Weird Plant Thing at Fort Stevens, Oregon

Evil Kitty

Okay, I'm done ^_^. If you don't want to look at them all, my favorites are the sunsets, the mime, the Normandy photos, and Paris from l'arc de triomphe. :) (or just browse my gallery and choose which ones you want to look at, that works too. Unless you don't want to look at any :P)

Oh, and I now own a Nikon D40! Only the one of my cat was taken with that camera, however. And... I didn't really edit these too much. No border, no time. Nothin like that.

2. spartan117

spartan117 Senior Member

Commented every single one of them on DA

I think my favorite one is probably the fountain one. The others are still good, but they pale in comparison.