Foxx Calls For Peace In Rap Wars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Illusion, Aug 30, 2005.

1. RagnaroK

RagnaroK Senior Member

To be honest with everyone here, im not a big rap fan, im more of a rocker, but i just completely hate it when some of my fellow rockers just go out rap hating you know? And it just sickens me that rappers just diss out each other, i mean ok i get it when someone's just doing it as a joke, but i mean making it a BIG DEAL, that's just messed up, i really don't like mainstream hip hop, used to listen to some undergroup rap, a few tracks from Tech N9ne I still have :), probably need to download some more...

I never really liked 50, including from his first track, i dont know why, but he's just... not the rapper i would usually see out there you now, may sound weird, including im a ROCKER, god its hard to explain... i aint into the rap like all you people are, but im being honest, i still respect it.

(Just for the contrary rock haters out there, rock aint that bad, just matters on what your listening to... for example, i hate Marilyn Manson (the guy) but... you have to admit, his music is solid.)

2. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

i like everykind of music i dont hate anything they r all good but rap is #1 for me but i hate it 2 when rock lovers go dissin on rappers!!