Forced Listening

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolframm, May 30, 2005.

1. Wolframm

Wolframm Well-Known Member

This a thread on another forum I frequent and it has 20,000 + replies. Basically you host a song you like at www.yousendit.com (just don't put anything in the email or message box. When it's done uploading copy and paste the link here) and a person listens to THE WHOLE THING and then says whether they like it or not/rates it and posts a song for the next person. This could be successful as long as it goes well. I have a lot of heavy metal which most you won't like at all so I'll mellow out and start with Joe Satriani- The Summer Song Especially listen at about 1:00, he does some pinch harmonics. If you play the guitar you know what they are and what they sound like, if you don't, you'll know after you hear them.

2. Phat Albert

Phat Albert Well-Known Member

You sure this is legal? Last time I checked, it was illegal to give out free music.

3. Commandersa

Commandersa Member

Yeah...I thought this might not be so legal since you have it, and I have it, and well I heard that was kind of bad since I didn't pay for it, but it seems like a good idea, but I will stick to buying the cd's.